PDA

View Full Version : Great News

wolfdancer
12-18-2005, 02:59 PM
Dear Dunbar,

I am Robert Clarkson a solicitor at law. I am the Personal Attorney to Mr.Mark Andreoni Dunbar, who lived in Nigeria for some fifty years, and who was until his demise my client based on engagement entered into with my chambers in 1985. The said Mark who is hereafter referred to as my client passed on April 1999, in a fatal car accident.

All occupants of the vehicle including his immediate family unfortunately lost their lives.I contact you to secure your assistance in claiming his estate which includes sums of money left behind by him (Mark) to forestall confiscation and possible declaration of his account as non-serviceable by the bank with whom this money were deposited. Standard Investment Trust Bank where my late client had an account for a value of 14.7 million dollars has issued me with notice to provide the Next of kin, or have the funds confiscated and declared abandoned.

I seek your consent to present you as the Next of kin of the deceased since you have the same last name so that the lodgments of this account valued at 14.7million dollars can be transferred to you by legitimate inheritance provisions as my client's Next of Kin.
This sum of Money can thereafter be mutually disbursed by an agreed percentage All legal documents to back up your claim as the deceased Next of Kin, will be available by my chambers as witness to your status as bonafide inheritor.

I therefore solicit your honest cooperation to enable us see this enterprise to finality. I reassure you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please get in touch with me, to enable us discuss more elaborately.

Reply to : robertclarkson101@yahoo.fr

Regards,

Robert clarkson

I couls really use the $$, but it seems my Nigerian relatives are dropping like flies, and they all must have made a fortune there....'cause this is the third family tragedy over there, that I'm aware of.
You have to be careful dealing with these Nigerian lawyers, they all seem to want 40% of my hard earned inheritance...and I haven't been able to work out a deal with them yet.
Wonder what part of Ala, Nigeria is in?
I think he forgot the banks full name
Standard Holdings Investment Trust........

Drop1
12-18-2005, 07:48 PM
I got a e-mail very much like the one you received. A wonderful chance to help a widow capture the money that the government had seized from her late husband. All they wanted was to use my name. She was talking several million dollars. I replied I would help after I saw 5% of the sum wire transfered to a bank I would designate,after all supporting documents were delivered to me,and the Consulate was informed, to assure transperency. I can't believe I never heard from that poor widow,and I lost all that money.

wolfdancer
12-18-2005, 08:11 PM
Probably just some minor glitch....

Drop1
12-18-2005, 08:50 PM
I'm sure it is,and I will get another chance,there being so many widows with millions of dollars,that need the help of good honest hard working simple Christian folk.