PDA

View Full Version : Going to the Peach Bowl!

sack316
12-19-2005, 02:16 PM
A good buddy of mine has a friend in charge of security at for Peach Bowl, so me and a group of friend will get to be part of the security for LSU-Miami. Can't wait for it, it'll be the biggest football game I've ever got to be at live!
The only question remaining is who's gonna keep an eye on security???

Sack

Deeman3
12-19-2005, 02:55 PM
Congratulations Sack, It could not happen to a nicer guy. Make sure you keep all those routy LSU fans in check.

Deeman

sack316
12-19-2005, 03:11 PM
that's gonna be part of the fun... two of the guys are some of my best friends--- one of which is die hard LSU, the other die hard Miami. Will make for an interesting carpool if nothing else.

ARJ
12-19-2005, 08:22 PM
C-A-N-E-S Canes, Canes, Canes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARJ~~~~life long 'Cane fan /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

sack316
12-31-2005, 02:42 AM
Wow what fun today was at the peach bowl. Got to see LSU whoop up on Miami (nothing against the Canes, but always gotta pull for the SEC vs. ACC), and the best part was I was right on the sidelines... literally. I helped work with one of ESPN's camera crews-- the long arm mobile cart on the Miami sideline.
So for the entire game I was right up on top of everything! I got to be up close and personal with Lynn Swan, the Governor, and Ms. Georgia. I was also right outside of the cheerleaders locker room as well as LSU's (passed by it every time I had a little break). I got to shove people around out of the cart's way as it moved along, I got to be right in the middle of the fight at the end of the game, basically it was just the type of fun night I was needing.
It was a long and hard working day, but it was all soooooo worth it! They invited me back to work the Falcon's game tomorrow as well as Georgia's BCS game, but unfortunately I have to work at the poolhall. But next time I get the chance, you better believe I'll be doing it all again!

Sack

p.s. The Georgia game should be good, there were already fights breaking out between UGA and WVU fans tonight!