PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday To Jean Balukas

TomBrooklyn
06-28-2002, 02:01 AM
I saw Jean Balukas and some of her family tonight in celebration of her birthday. Oh yea, it's my birthday too.

also born on June 28:
1902 John Dillinger ...bad
1926 Mel Brooks ...funny
1946 Gilda Radner ...not that funny
1960 John Elway ...good

Anybody else born on the same day as any famous pool players or celebs? Has it helped your game to be born under the same stars? It has had no discernable correlation to my game.

Wally_in_Cincy
06-28-2002, 06:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr> TomBrooklyn: I saw Jean Balukas and some of her family tonight in celebration of her birthday. Oh yea, it's my birthday too.

also born on June 28:
1902 John Dillinger ...bad
1926 Mel Brooks ...funny
1946 Gilda Radner ...not that funny
1960 John Elway ...good

Anybody else born on the same day as any famous pool players or celebs? Has it helped your game to be born under the same stars? It has had no discernable correlation to my game. <hr></blockquote>

I wonder if there's a web site that has a list of celeb birthdays searchable by date.

Anyway, Happy Birthday to Tom Brooklyn and Jean Balukas also. I've never met her but she seems like a classy lady.

PQQLK9
06-28-2002, 07:33 AM
I wonder if there's a web site that has a list of celeb birthdays searchable by date.

http://www.celebrity-wallpaper.com/june28.html

Happy Birthday to Jean and Tom

Wally_in_Cincy
06-28-2002, 08:03 AM

9 Ball Girl
06-28-2002, 08:10 AM
Happy birthday Tom and Jean. I should've stayed a little longer to shoot a couple of racks with you last night, Tom. Maybe next time! Had a great conversation with Jean's mom last night too!

Bert (Jean's bro), keeps harassing me to play in the tournament. I've been incognito since February over there. Anyway, I'm gonna play in the next one (no tourney next week due to the holiday).

I think Naz, you and me are the only CCBers over there. See ya soon!

Wally_in_Cincy
06-28-2002, 08:13 AM
Yo Tom,

Mine matches Chastity Bono and BROOKLYN Beckham-son of "Posh Spice" and soccer star David Beckham. They named him BROOKLYN because he was CONCEIVED in BROOKLYN. LOL!

TomBrooklyn
06-28-2002, 08:45 AM
Yo Wally:

Lots of famous people have been born in Brooklyn, yo.

I didn't know Posh Spice was here, I wonder if the Spice Girls play pool? What happened to those girls anyway? I liked their outfits. Ginger was my favorite.