PDA

View Full Version : Wei table

Drop1
12-21-2005, 06:40 PM
Can someone explain how I post my table to the forum. I can read posts from other people using the Wei table, like the one Chopstick posted today,but I can't reply. I had a kid explain it to me,and he took me as far as word pad,and then took off. I tried help,and that didn't help. I know there must be a series of create proplem,paste,or cut,and at the end it ends up on my post.Ever grateful

NH_Steve
12-21-2005, 07:48 PM
How to use the WEI table:
1/ Click on the link http://onepocket.org/table/pooltable2.html
2/ If you see a table diagram, then you have the necessary "Flash" software on your computer for this to work; if you don't, you should see a message and link that will allow you to download the "Flash" program from Macromedia that is necessary for the WEI table to work
3/ Once you see the table, you will find that it is interactive: you can click on the balls and drag them around, click on the arrows to show ball movement and shot direction, click on the english diagram if you want, drag balls off the table, and even scroll the scoring wheels if you want
4/ To see someone else's diagram: First use your cursor to highlight and "Copy" (Conrol "C") all of the gibberish text, then "Paste" it into the WEI page (using the Paste button on the diagram page), then hit enter a couple of times, and the diagram should take shape.
5/ You can then rearrange the diagram yourself if you want -- or create a totally fresh one. Once you have it set up the way you want and are ready to post it in a forum, then you reverse the process like this: Hit the "Copy" button on the WEI page, then go into your forum message and select Edit/Paste (or "Control V" -- the standard keyboard shortcut), and that gibberish text will be available to anyone else that has figured out how to use WEI.

Until someone comes up with a simpler system, that's how we do that....

Drop1
12-21-2005, 08:13 PM
Hey it works just like you said.Thanks