PDA

View Full Version : US Citizenship test

nAz
12-22-2005, 01:05 PM
Not as easy as one might think, i scored 24 out of 30, 26 is passing... I'm not leaving the country! /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

http://www.toast.net/games/Independence/page1.asp

Drop1
12-22-2005, 06:32 PM
In Mexico,you have to be a resident for seven years to become a citizen. After becoming a citizen, there are some Constitutional limitations; I can't vote,and I can't open a Whore House. In every other since of the word, I have the same right of a National.

pooltchr
12-22-2005, 07:40 PM
I scored 28. Interesting test...I wonder how many Americans by birth could pass it.
Steve---Had no idea who the President was that was born in Texas.

wolfdancer
12-23-2005, 06:26 AM
nAz, I only scored 19 out of 30.
A couple, I knew the answer to but marked the wrong box, the story of my life....always the wrong box.
Then I missed the official language one...I knew when I didn't see ebonics as a choice, there probably wasn't an official language, but went ahead and checked Spanish.
Also missed the impeachment question, but didn't feel bad, because Congress missed Grant and Nixon....I included them in my total.
and finally, I knew GWB was President, but thought it to be a trick question,and checked Cheney.
I hope big Brother is not tuning in here...or I might get a knock on my door about revoking my citizenship. About 3 generations ago, they skipped the paperwork, and emigrated from Ireland, thru Canada, to the U.S.
It was easy to do, the Canadians are a trusting lot. You could be driving a Russian tank across the border, and when they asked where were you born....if you say Canada....no problem.
so Dick ain't President?....then who's pulling GWB's strings?