PDA

View Full Version : Instructional Video

9 Ball Girl
12-22-2005, 05:57 PM
Do Not--and I mean DO NOT open this in the office or in front of children. Anyway, ladies, grab a pen and pad and take notes. Fellas, sit back and enjoy the "ride". Oh yeah, turn up your sound. Hehehehehe

http://img321.imageshack.us/img321/7915/britneyheadsession12zn.swf

dg-in-centralpa
12-23-2005, 05:56 AM
Wendy,
Interesting video. I damn near choked on my coffee this morning.LOL

DG

wolfdancer
12-23-2005, 06:02 AM
Wendy, and then don't forget to visit
web page (http://parks.ky.gov/stateparks/bb/)

Stretch
12-23-2005, 07:24 AM
Wendy, i think i speek for all men everywhere. THANKYOU but of more importance to the lady's. Where's OUR training film? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif St.

supergreenman
12-23-2005, 10:40 AM
Oh great, I have to wait till I get home from work /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

9 Ball Girl
12-23-2005, 11:16 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Stretch:</font><hr> Wendy, i think i speek for all men everywhere. THANKYOU but of more importance to the lady's. Where's OUR training film? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif St. <hr /></blockquote>Training film?! $hit, some women are glad that men will do it at all!

Stretch
12-23-2005, 11:31 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Stretch:</font><hr> Wendy, i think i speek for all men everywhere. THANKYOU but of more importance to the lady's. Where's OUR training film? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif St. <hr /></blockquote>Training film?! $hit, some women are glad that men will do it at all! <hr /></blockquote>

LOL like the old saying goes."What's good for the goose, is good for the Gander" /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif St.

Cueless Joey
12-23-2005, 01:49 PM
Jeesh!!!!
Even my yellow face blushed!

Chopstick
12-24-2005, 10:22 AM
And Merry Xmas to you too Puden' /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

9 Ball Girl
12-24-2005, 11:29 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> Jeesh!!!!
Even my yellow face blushed! <hr /></blockquote>You? Blush? Say it ain't so!!!

I posted the video on the nonpool side of AZB before posting it here but it was removed without warning or explanation. I thought that for sure it would be removed from here too because I find AZB to be a tad more lax with things like this. Probably some prude complained. Oh well.