PDA

View Full Version : 7 Straight hours of TV pool tonight

recoveryjones
12-25-2005, 08:40 PM
They are showing major pool on TV tonight in Canada.Five straight hours of 2005 US Open and 2 hours of World pool Masters beginning in an hour from now.

For times across Canada check this link:

http://www2.sportsnet.ca/tvschedule/tvsked_sport.php?region=ONTARIO&schedule_id=13

Merry Christmas,

supergreenman
12-26-2005, 11:33 AM
Thanks, for the tip, I fell asleep in front of the TV last night and woke up with a sore back /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif
J

recoveryjones
12-26-2005, 12:05 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote supergreenman:</font><hr> Thanks, for the tip, I fell asleep in front of the TV last night and woke up with a sore back /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif
J <hr /></blockquote>

I stayed up and watched:
Immonen/Paez
Stalev/Kiamco
Reyes/Schmidt
Bustamante/Chamat
Strickland /Soquet

I watched as Strickland lost and begrudingly shook Soquet's hand, making no eye contact. I then went to sleep at 3AM and woke up with a headache.
RJ

supergreenman
12-26-2005, 11:09 PM
I fell asleep on the couch during Stalev/Kiamco, missed reyes/Schmidt had semi lucid moments during Busttamonte/Chamat then went to bed.

In all, that's the most back to back pool they've had on cable tv here in long time, if I had known sooner, I would have held back on the scotch. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

James

CaptainHook
12-28-2005, 07:23 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote supergreenman:</font><hr> I fell asleep on the couch during Stalev/Kiamco, missed reyes/Schmidt had semi lucid moments during Busttamonte/Chamat then went to bed.

In all, that's the most back to back pool they've had on cable tv here in long time, if I had known sooner, I would have held back on the scotch. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

James <hr /></blockquote>

I always set up the old VCR to record whenever Pool is on TV here. I still have Tapes as far back as 1987 when ESPN
started broadcasting some Pool once in a while. I like to get out the old tapes and watch Buddy Hall or Sigel or Parica etc etc. I have around 50 tapes from over the years. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif