PDA

View Full Version : WHO IS CHRIS LYNCH

06-28-2002, 10:48 AM
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHO IS THIS "CHRIS LYNCH" PERSON AND HOW DOES HE KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT POOL?
IS HE THE SAME GUY THAT PLAY'S IN THE OPEN EVER YEAR..??

9 Ball Girl
06-28-2002, 12:37 PM
Chris Lynch is a house pro at Amsterdam Billiards in NY. He's also a BCA certified instructor. He's an "A" player on the Tri-State Tour. (Please correct me if I'm wrong with anything I've posted).

Wendy~~Can Handle Constructive Criticism /ccboard/images/icons/crazy.gif

06-29-2002, 09:44 PM
Chris is generally a good guy and a tough competitor. He makes it his habit not to open his mouth unless he knows what he is talking about.

06-30-2002, 02:12 AM
Actually, Chris is an Open Player on the Tri-State Tour. He's a close personal friend of mine. He's predominantly a straight pool player and owns one of the 100+ runs on the high-run board at Amsterdam Billiards (Westside location). He's cashed in numerous Joss events (three times in the Ocean State Championships in Providence Rhode Island) and recently had a 5th place showing at the Golden Q Jose Event. In that event, he beat Robert Saez (one of the Joss tour's top competitors) soundly and had a remarkable comeback against Steve Lipsky (one of the most solid all-round players in the city and that's saying A LOT!) breaking and running a five-pack. He is now 3-0 lifetime against Robert Saez.

He's also beaten Tony Robles and several other professional players in the New York area.

Jude M. Rosenstock

Voodoo Daddy
06-30-2002, 02:17 AM
So much for a road trip without changing your name Chris...HAHAHAHAHA!!

Voodoo...wish's Chris Lynch well

07-01-2002, 07:35 AM
MAN THIS CHRIS GUY SOUNDS LIKE A CHAMP .DOES HE PLAY ONE POCKET TO ? IF SO HOW CAN WE PLAY ? AND HOW DO U THINK HE'LL DO IN THAT GAME.PLAYING "ART" .
PLEASE ASK HIM 4 ME .OR TELL HIM 2 WITE ME HERE....

07-02-2002, 12:43 AM
Never in my life did I think that there would be a thread titled "who is Chris Lynch"!! Anyway, I am the house pro at Amsterdam Billiard Club (West) in NYC. Straight pool is my favorite game but nine ball is probably my best game since that is what I play most often. As far as playing one-pocket with "Art", if this is "Art the Atlantan Assasin" then I want nothing to do with you. If you're just "Art" then you've got action.

Private e-mails can be sent to ChristoLynch@aol.com

07-02-2002, 01:12 AM
We're making games on the internet now? Can we form an internet rail, too? So what is it, www.stakehorse.com (http://www.stakehorse.com)?

Man, if only Richard Peck went online! This place would be insane!!!!

Jude!

Voodoo Daddy
07-02-2002, 01:29 AM
Ritchie Peck? The same Peck that owned a pool in Port St. Lucie, Florida in the late 80's? Wow...a name from the past. Jude, you see him tell him Big Steve from Miami sends his regards.

Voodoo

07-02-2002, 01:54 AM
I'll do just that. I have to warn you though, he's probably going to call you a fish, bastard, cheap-bastard, trout, ****-sucker or some other expletive (like he does with just about everyone else!)!!!

He owns a room in Long Island, New York now. I visit him about once a year. In fact, it's about that time of year again!!! I haven't gotten enough verbal abuse lately and the guy always manages to teach me something inbetween the insults!!

All kidding aside, he's great! He's quietly had one of the largest impacts on pool in New York City. I can safely say that at least 10% of the top amateur and professional competitors in New York City have benn graced by his presence at one time or another and he hasen't been in the city in years.

He's easily New York's greatest unknown!

Jude M. Rosenstock

Voodoo Daddy
07-02-2002, 08:08 PM
Trout?...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Thats too funny. He shouldnt call me any of those things but if you tell him I hung out with Tom Brown he might. I met him through Tom and they had their problems but I had nothing to do with any of it, HAHAHAHA!!! He in fact was a good player when he was here. I would like to know which room is his so I could visit him next time I make it to the Apple.

Voodoo