PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

clouderold
12-27-2005, 12:03 AM
Hello Hello.

My name is Will i'm a 17 year old full time running start student attending green river community college in Auburn, Washington. I have been playing pool for about 4-5 months now and I must say I'm in love with it. I can now easily beat my friends that have been playing for years and they hate me for it /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif.. I'm pretty competetive but am always looking for someone to play a good game of 8-ball, 9-ball, pretty much anything as long as you can help me out with the rules /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

My other interests are cars, physics, math, chemistry, and animals.

My christmas present from my parents was perfect;
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/clouderold/DSCN4971.jpg

Anyway, just wanted to say hello, a buddy from a nissan forum I post on told me to check it out. I will probably be signing up for the magazine in a few days.

-Will

-------------------------

pooltchr
12-27-2005, 06:09 AM
Welcome,
You may want to post this on the main forum...there are usually more pool players over there. Here is where we discuss things other than pool. We are all pool players, but some of us split our time between the CCB pool forum and this one as well.

Glad to have you on board.
Steve

Rich R.
12-27-2005, 06:43 AM
Welcome Will. I hope you like it here. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Drop1
12-27-2005, 12:33 PM
Welcome Will: Its always a pleasure to hear of a bright young man intrested in pool. I'm sure as time goes by you will meet many players willing to help you with the rules.Enjoy the Forum.

clouderold
12-27-2005, 02:10 PM
Thanks for the replies /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif I will be posting all over just figured for the hello I would put it in off topic.. I'm sure I will get lots of advice on the rules here and I'm looking forward to learning more, especially the official rules of nine ball /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

clouderold
12-27-2005, 02:13 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> Welcome Will: Its always a pleasure to hear of a bright young man intrested in pool. I'm sure as time goes by you will meet many players willing to help you with the rules.Enjoy the Forum. <hr /></blockquote>

What a kind thing to say, thank you! I have met lots of players already just hanging out at the local hall, pool players seem to be a very accepting group /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif