PDA

View Full Version : Assembly of Sears Mizerak table

neuhauspd
12-29-2005, 04:54 AM
I am looking at getting a Mizerak table at Sears. Their Mierak tables are purchased in kits (you select the legs, the rail, and the playbed surface). They offer complete in home assembly for $229, but I am considering assembling it myself.

Has anyone ever assembled one of these before? I am good with tools, assembly, etc, but am wondering if this is a huge undertaking better left for the professionals.

iacas
12-29-2005, 11:20 AM
I read all that wrong in my first response. Duh. I thought the table was $229. Derr. How much are you paying for the table?

$229 is decent price for setup. But be aware what you can expect from the table you're buying...

neuhauspd
12-29-2005, 01:28 PM
The table is a Slatron 8'. I cannot get a slate for weight reasons (and price). Also, I anticipate this table will get ruined in the next Gulf Coast hurricane, so getting slate is a waste of money. The cost of the table is $400 (reduced from $800). I downloaded the set up instructions for Mizerak. The setup looks doable, and I trust myself more that anyone that Sears can hire.
Thanks for the reply.