PDA

View Full Version : Long time no see

poolturtle
12-30-2005, 05:44 PM
Hey guys, I haven't had a chance to get online for a LONG time now, so I thought I'd post a note to tell everyone who might care that I'm still alive and kicking. (Mostly kicking and screaming lately) /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif As some of you know, I was promoted earlier this year to a dept. manager, which in retail translates into "your life will be hell on earth during the holidays!"

Anyway, just wanted to say hi, hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, and hopefully a good New Year as well.

Spiderman, I got your call, but was running around at about 90mph at work. I'm gonna try to make it back to the Thursday tournament in the next couple of weeks.

SPetty, I can't tell you how much I've missed seeing you. You're one of the sweetest ladies I've ever met. I hope to make it out to Petty Point for the next gathering, whenever that may be.

9 Ball girl, I still have your number (unless you've changed it). I promise I'll give you a call soon and catch up. Please don't hate the Texas boy. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

As for everybody else, I hope to see or talk to you all soon. I'll have to practice up, tho. I've only picked up a pool cue about 4 times in the last 3 months or so.

9 Ball Girl
12-30-2005, 06:40 PM
Well! It's nice to know you're still alive out there! My number is still the same but I don't have your's. Hmmm...

And don't worry about me being mad--I can't get mad at a cute, redheaded Texan. Yum-Oh!