PDA

View Full Version : Barbara step inside.

nAz
01-01-2006, 02:01 PM
You need to turn on your PMs how else can i communicate with you?
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /web/servers/billiardsdigest/ccboard/mess_handler.php on line 84

or maybe it's just my computer? ( ignore list? )anyways your 100% right and i apologize to you about that and i want to let you know that i am in no way mad at you for anything in the past... however i am mad at you and some of the other CCBers for migrating over to AZb and from my point of view abandoning CCB. for that i think you all sux! /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif i always enjoyed reading yours and every ones else post here whether i reply to them or not... I guess the times are a changing.

Drop1
01-01-2006, 06:15 PM
Well,sometimes people post things on this board just for effect.Oh!,it looks like Jesus is going to be a no show,and God really is an under achiever. "You can't save a person's soul,until you control their minds" quote my paper boy.

Vagabond
01-02-2006, 10:06 AM
Hi my friend nAz,
U also have to come to AZB and provide some good laughs.There are too many fights going on there.Happy New Year /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

dg-in-centralpa
01-02-2006, 12:56 PM
What's so special about AZB? I lurk sometimes but don't see anything different from here to there. Some different people but same arguments and opinions. Soon it'll be another forum, then another, and eventually back here again. So I guess I'll stay here and ride it out.

DG- one board is enough to contend with

nAz
01-02-2006, 01:43 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> Well,sometimes people post things on this board just for effect.Oh!,it looks like Jesus is going to be a no show,and God really is an under achiever. "You can't save a person's soul,until you control their minds" quote my paper boy. <hr /></blockquote>

lol

nAz
01-02-2006, 01:50 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Vagabond:</font><hr> Hi my friend nAz,
U also have to come to AZB and provide some good laughs.There are too many fights going on there.Happy New Year /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Hey vagabond,how r u? hope all is well with you and yours.

I now hear that people have left here because of my type of post and all the political discussions that take place here.
maybe i should go to AZB and try to chase everyone off of there?

nAz
01-02-2006, 01:51 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr> What's so special about AZB? I lurk sometimes but don't see anything different from here to there. Some different people but same arguments and opinions. Soon it'll be another forum, then another, and eventually back here again. So I guess I'll stay here and ride it out.

DG- one board is enough to contend with <hr /></blockquote>

ahhh a true loyal CCBer!