nipponbilliards
01-01-2006, 05:59 PM
What has happened to the Limbsaver?

Has any of you tried it?

What do you think?

Thank you.

rackem
01-01-2006, 08:10 PM
I still have one on my main cue. Greatest invention ever when you are playing in flip-flops. No more smashed toes!
About the vibration thing? Who knows? I think they were a little pricey was their main problem. They do need to be properly and securely installed to have any chance of making a difference.

Plummerbutt
01-01-2006, 10:35 PM
I have one on my custom stick. I love it! It may not make a noticable difference, but as one of my fiercest competitors said, " oh-no, the stick that jumps into your hand", refering to it "wanting" to play. I have one on most all of my toys.

nAz
01-01-2006, 11:45 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote rackem:</font><hr> I still have one on my main cue. Greatest invention ever when you are playing in flip-flops. No more smashed toes!
About the vibration thing? Who knows? I think they were a little pricey was their main problem. They do need to be properly and securely installed to have any chance of making a difference. <hr /></blockquote>

I agree i have one and am not sure if the anti-vibration thingy actually works, what i really like is extra 1 1/4" that i get with my cue now help when i am stretching /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

rackem
01-02-2006, 02:49 AM
Heck! With the revolutionary new "AVD" design who needs it?? He He!!

SpiderMan
01-04-2006, 11:52 AM
And the self-adhesive "passive signal boosters" for the back of your cell phone? And those clothes-washing "stones" that never wear out? And 2-ounce servings with 50% less fat? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SpiderMan

Deeman3
01-04-2006, 12:05 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> And the self-adhesive "passive signal boosters" for the back of your cell phone? And those clothes-washing "stones" that never wear out? And 2-ounce servings with 50% less fat? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <font color="blue"> I beg your pardon, users of the Mr. Poo cases swear by the limbsaver! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif </font color>

SpiderMan <hr /></blockquote>

bluey2king
01-04-2006, 12:13 PM
Hi I put one on my Break cue when I was having problems with tendonitis (sic). I like it I would buy three more if I could get them at $10 ea, but $22 plus shipping...too much.
I also like the extra length in the cue case.

wolfdancer
01-04-2006, 12:59 PM
The Bonsai kittens never quite caught on either
web page (http://www.bonsaikitten.com/)