PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year!

CarolNYC
01-02-2006, 03:19 AM
Just wanted to wish everyone a "Happy New Year"-hope its a happy&healthy one for all of us /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Anyone do anything extraordinary for New Years Eve?
I stayed with my brothers family,had quite a few shots,counted down,blew off fireworks, while my cousin&neice banged pots and screamed,LMAO!
Stay well all!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

dg-in-centralpa
01-02-2006, 12:59 PM
Nothing special, just got together at some friends house within walking distance, played games, drank, shot fireworks, and had a great time. Happy New Year to you!

DG- see you in two months

nAz
01-02-2006, 01:42 PM
hey baby doll how have you been? hope you have a terrific year on tour! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Drop1
01-02-2006, 05:51 PM
Hey,you have a happy one.

Deeman3
01-02-2006, 08:30 PM
The happiest of new years ot you Carol.

Deeman

cueball1950
01-02-2006, 10:00 PM
There she is. The cutest little short stop in NYC who just happens to have the best hugs to go along with it. Have a great and prosperous New Year My friend.............mike.

CarolNYC
01-03-2006, 02:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
the best hugs to go along <hr /></blockquote>
Hiya Mike,
And there's a great BIG one just waiting for you,baby! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
I'll see you soon-
Carol

CarolNYC
01-03-2006, 02:54 AM
Whats going on,Deeman?
And a very HEALTHY,happy one to you also,alright?
You stay very well!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CarolNYC
01-03-2006, 02:55 AM
Hey,hey,hey!!!!!!!!!
You too,THANK YOU!
Carol

CarolNYC
01-03-2006, 03:02 AM
Whats up,cutiepie?
I've been good-as you know, my "grandson" is here with me for a few months-everytime I rack and break, his eyes open wide and he just watches = LMAO-he'll definitely learn to play ,but he's gotta graduate college,ha ha ha-he has this jumper and everytime he see's me he goes nuts,like, bouncing off the walls,LMAO, but then again, thats cause Im nuts-I tell him "this is my cue,there are many like it but THIS ONE is mine"(Full Metal Jacket)he goes berserk-
Everythings cool-miss you-Oh, New Years Eve we had "slippery nipples"-they kinda sneak up on you,especially if you dont drink! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Happy New Year Naz /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Carol

CarolNYC
01-03-2006, 03:05 AM
Sounds great,Duane-
[ QUOTE ]
see you in two months

<hr /></blockquote>
You bet your a$$ I'll see you in 2 months,we got a date /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
[ QUOTE ]
played games <hr /></blockquote>
Oh, I got this good game-"LCR"-money game-I'll bring it!
Happy New Year Duane,to you and family /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Carol

Stretch
01-03-2006, 11:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> Sounds great,Duane-
&lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
see you in two months

<hr /></blockquote>
You bet your a$$ I'll see you in 2 months,we got a date /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
&lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
played games <hr /></blockquote>
Oh, I got this good game-"LCR"-money game-I'll bring it!
Happy New Year Duane,to you and family /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Carol <hr /></blockquote>

WHOA! Huricane Carol just blew through the board!! lol And a Happy New Years to you to Toots. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PS You kids try and keep it down a little ok? There's quiet ol' geezers around here. lol

CarolNYC
01-04-2006, 03:11 AM
Happy New Year Stretch,
It always makes me smile when you say "toots!"):):):)

Will I see you in March at SBE?

Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Gayle in MD
01-04-2006, 06:49 AM
Happy New Year Carol, and regards to your family. Where've you been, anyway?

Gayle in Md.

CarolNYC
01-05-2006, 03:31 AM
Hi Gayle,
Happy New Year to you&amp;Jim,too /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
[ QUOTE ]
Where've you been, anyway?

<hr /></blockquote>
Well, after the Nationals in Oregon,(which my brother came with me and presented the WPBA with a plaque of appreciation from burn center-if you go under WPBA website and click on left under Chinnok Winds highlights, you'll see a picture of him&amp;Dawn-so that was pretty cool /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif)
Then, it went right into the holidays,ya know,so Xmas shopping&amp;decorating-I love Xmas-its my best holiday,plus I have my grandson,who I call "snotface" from Drop dead Fred,ha ha ha ha-they'll be here for a few more months,plus practicing,Tai Chi,unbelievable-it seems theres not enough hours in the day-I get a chance in the morning to check out the board,but everytime I post,the time says,like,4pm when its 6-I drive Kiana to school cause somethings going on-they have the metal detectors and everything, but they beefed up the police security and are giving out new ID cards that can be scanned,which I think is totally stupid,cause anyone can give the card to someone else and get into the school-as long as I see her get in, its one less thing I gotta worry about,ya know?
Otherwise, alls well girl!
Hope to see you soon!
Take care!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif