PDA

View Full Version : Abramoff - C-Span - tonight - and tomorrow night -

Gayle in MD
01-03-2006, 06:13 AM
C-Span will air a show on the Abramoff scandel tonight and tomorrow night, at 8:00 pm, est. if anyone is interested...

Gayle in Md.
GO REDSKINS ! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sid_Vicious
01-03-2006, 08:26 AM
Vel-lee interesting. Thanks...sid~~~awaits the next domino to fall onto the next

Qtec
01-03-2006, 12:53 PM
Bollocks! I thought it was a live execution. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q.......... Abby deserves it.

Drop1
01-03-2006, 07:06 PM
Quote Abramoff in Court "I don't have words to express my sorrow" :hahahaha he will,and you can bet this is going to be a circus. An American tragedy.

DickLeonard
01-04-2006, 05:53 AM
Gayle Jack took all the fun out of the program. They didn't play it on my Cspan.####

Gayle in MD
01-04-2006, 06:34 AM
Wow, it was on mine. I have four C-Span channels, but it was aired on the regular C-Span, here. I have Comcast Cable. I'm sure you'll see it on one of them, it is supposed to be on again tonight, but they were not clear as to whether it is the same show, or more information. You might want to check it out tonight, at eight.

Love,
Gayle... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
01-04-2006, 06:35 AM
AH HA HA HA HA,... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
01-04-2006, 06:47 AM
He is disgusting for sure. Did you see that get up he wore? I'm surprised he sttorney didn't advise him against the black hat, LOL. He looks like he's gained forty pounds. His remorse will kick in when he has to come up with the money for compensation.
You never know how these things will play out, what kind of deals will fly behind closed doors, but all indications all along have been that quite a few will go down.

I am wondering when we will get the full story on Delay blocking the legislation on improving working conditions in the Marianna Islands. Delay was the recipient also of a luxury golf trip in Scotland....among other things. Of course, the President, who can't discuss the Plame case, because it's under investigation has already declared Delay innocent on his other infractions. I wish Fitsgerald was heading this investigation....

Gayle in Md.