PDA

View Full Version : Winter Classes for Men

Chopstick
01-03-2006, 01:32 PM
Winter Classes For Men

WINTER CLASSES FOR MEN AT THE LEARNING CENTER FOR ADULTS

REGISTRATION MUST BE COMPLETED BY Monday, Dec. 19,2005

NOTE: DUE TO THE COMPLEXITY AND DIFFICULTY LEVEL OF THEIR CONTENTS, CLASS

SIZES WILL BE LIMITED TO 8 PARTICIPANTS MAXIMUM.

Class 1 How To Fill Up The Ice Cube Trays --- Step by Step, with Slide Presentation.
Meets 4 weeks, Monday and Wednesday for 2 hours beginning at 7:00 PM.

Class 2 The Toilet Paper Roll --- Does It Change Itself?
Round Table Discussion.
Meets 2 weeks, Saturday 12:00 for 2 hours.

Class 3 Is It Possible To Urinate Using The Technique Of Lifting The Seat and Avoid ing The Floor, Walls and Nearby Bathtub?

--- Group Practice.
Meets 4 weeks, Saturday 10:00 PM for 2 hours.

Class 4 Fundamental Differences Between The Laundry Hamper and The Floor

--- Pictures and Explanatory Graphics.
Meets Saturdays at 2:00 PM for 3 weeks.

Class 5 After Dinner Dishes --- Can They Levitate and Fly Into The Kitchen Sink?
Examples on Video.
Meets 4 weeks, Tuesday and Thursday for 2 hours beginning at 7:00 PM

Class 6 Loss Of Identity --- Losing The Remote To Your Significant Other.
Help Line Support and Support Groups.
Meets 4 Weeks, Friday and Sunday 7:00 PM

Class 7 Learning How To Find Things --- Starting With Looking In The Right Places And Not Turning The House Upside Down While Screaming.

Open Forum .
Monday at 8:00 PM, 2 hours.

Class 8 Health Watch --- Bringing Her Flowers Is Not Harmful To Your Health.
Graphics and Audio Tapes.
Three nights; Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 7:00 PM for 2 hours.

Class 9 Real Men Ask For Directions When Lost --- Real Life Testimonials.
Tuesdays at 6:00 PM Location to be determined.

Class 10 Is It Genetically Impossible To Sit Quietly While She Parallel Parks?
Driving Simulations.
4 weeks, Saturday's noon, 2 hours.

Class 11 Learning to Live --- Basic Differences Between Mother and Wife.
Online Classes and role-playing .
Tuesdays at 7:00 PM, location to be determined

Class 12 How to be the Ideal Shopping Companion
Relaxation Exercises, Meditation and Breathing Techniques.
Meets 4 weeks, Tuesday and Thursday for 2 hours beginning at 7:00 PM.

Class 13 How to Fight Cerebral Atrophy --- Remembering Birthdays, Anniversaries and Other Important Dates

and Calling When You're Going To Be Late.
Cerebral Shock Therapy Sessions and Full Lobotomies Offered.
Three nights; Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 7:00 PM for 2 hours.

Class 14 The Stove/Oven --- What It Is and How It Is Used.
Live Demonstration.
Tuesdays at 6:00 PM, location to be dete! rmined.

Deeman3
01-03-2006, 01:40 PM
I took the Ice Cube Tray Course. Got an incomplete.

sack316
01-03-2006, 02:09 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> I took the Ice Cube Tray Course. Got an incomplete. <hr /></blockquote>

While I didn't complete the objective of this course per say, I did manage a "satisfactory" mark as well as an honorable mention ribbon for my attempt to make beercicles.

Sack

Chopstick
01-03-2006, 02:09 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> I took the Ice Cube Tray Course. Got an incomplete. <hr /></blockquote> /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I want to take this one:

Class 14 The Stove/Oven --- What It Is and How It Is Used.

I've been wondering about that thing.

SPetty
01-03-2006, 03:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> Class 3 Is It Possible To Urinate Using The Technique Of Lifting The Seat and Avoiding The Floor, Walls and Nearby Bathtub?
--- Group Practice.
Meets 4 weeks, Saturday 10:00 PM for 2 hours.<hr /></blockquote>BWAAHAAHAHAHAHA! This one should be required of all male PettyPoint visitors! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

dg-in-centralpa
01-04-2006, 11:53 AM
Mrs. DG would add to #2 - does the paper hang to the front or the rear? I put it on however I pick it up. She wants it to the front and I don't care. Sheesh...women. When will they come out with an instructional manual on understanding them? But then again, it'll be obsolete when it hits the shelf. LOL

DG

SpiderMan
01-04-2006, 11:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> I took the Ice Cube Tray Course. Got an incomplete. <hr /></blockquote>

I visited Chopstick back in November, and I had to BUY him some ice cube trays at the grocery store. I wonder if they've been used since I left?

SpiderMan

Chopstick
01-04-2006, 12:43 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> I took the Ice Cube Tray Course. Got an incomplete. <hr /></blockquote>

I visited Chopstick back in November, and I had to BUY him some ice cube trays at the grocery store. I wonder if they've been used since I left?

SpiderMan <hr /></blockquote>

They're still sittin' there where you left em. I don't get why you didn't like what comes out of the ice maker.

Deeman3
01-04-2006, 01:22 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr> Mrs. DG would add to #2 - does the paper hang to the front or the rear? I put it on however I pick it up. She wants it to the front and I don't care. Sheesh...women. When will they come out with an instructional manual on understanding them? But then again, it'll be obsolete when it hits the shelf. LOL <font color="blue">
Actually she's right but wrong. if you have a cat, it needs to go on the back so when fluffy starts unrolling it, it actually wonds it tighter. </font color>

DG <hr /></blockquote>

Deeman
the TP King...

SpiderMan
01-04-2006, 01:44 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> I took the Ice Cube Tray Course. Got an incomplete. <hr /></blockquote>

SpiderMan <hr /></blockquote>

They're still sittin' there where you left em. I don't get why you didn't like what comes out of the ice maker. <hr /></blockquote>

"What comes out of the ice maker" is a frozen version of the brackish swamp water that went into the ice maker. Remember, I also got you a jug of pure H2O to see if you liked it.

SpiderMan