PDA

View Full Version : How easily Fools are led to War

DickLeonard
01-04-2006, 07:09 AM
People getting their fundamental interests wrong is what American Political life is all about.

"Getting people to go along with the deadly schemes of Mad Rulers,unvarying from before the Pharoahs to the present.
People don't want to go to War. But , after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it's alway a simple matter to drag the people along whether its a democracy or a facist Dictatorship or a parliament or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the the Pacifists for lack of Patriotism and exposing the country to greater danger. It works the same way in any country".

Does this scenario sound like today with GWB and taking us to War in Iraq. This quote was from Herman Goering. This article goes on to say that that George Bush revealed on the first day of the Republican National Convention that the Terrorist campaign against the United States might never end, so that his guiding presence might be required forever. I cannot say if this is true because my Parental Controls blocks out any sign of GWB.####

DickLeonard
01-04-2006, 07:16 AM
Sorry Eg8r I put in two the's and two that's I'll have to get my proof reader to be more careful.###

Gayle in MD
01-04-2006, 07:48 AM
Good article. It really is disgusting the way Bush uses fear and terrorist threats to control the thinking of the American people. You would think that after five years of this, even the glazed eyed evangelists would wake up. What is really scarry is watching supposedly intelligent people buy into his BS, willing to give away their right to privacy, and put their trust into a man who had lied over and over to them.

As always, republicans immediately attack the couragous wistle blower who spoke against Bush's most recent crime against the American people and the Constitution, while Bush tries to suggest that alQaeda has been tipped off, lol, like they didn't already think we were spying on them. What a joke.

"How can forty million people be so dumb?" asked a London Newspaper after the Bush re-election. I wonder, is religion synonymous with blind stupidity? Bush said very plain and clearly that any wire taps would be preceded by subpoena's, court action, he lied again, Bush expects blind trust, with no accountability, while he spies on whomever he wants, and ignores the laws which are there to keep absolute power in check, after all his lies, he says, "Trust me" while the Senate and Congress try to cull out enough unindicted republicans to perform oversight investigations, LMAO! If he wasn't throwing a wide net on these wire taps, doing them in secret, he could have followed the laws of this country. I hope they subpoena every single wire tap. He can break the law to spy on us, but he can't perform the immediate security measures which would make Americans safer. On those, he got an F.

Gayle in Md.

Drop1
01-04-2006, 09:01 AM
I hope he gives the $6000 back he got from Abb,and throws in the keys to the White House. They impeached Clinton,what more do they need to impeach G.W.B.

Gayle in MD
01-04-2006, 09:25 AM
Tap Tap Tap. I wonder about that everyday. Newt Gingrich was on C-Span yesterday morning defending the republicans, and talking about how Clinton lied, LOL. I nearly had a heart attack trying to get through on the phone, lol. It was a joke listening to him.

What gets me is how the republicans keep lying about things that have already been exposed as lies. It's as though they take an overall view of Americans as being stupid people, who have no powers of discrimination.

Then we have the glazed eyed, church going, believers. They'll believe anything, as long as there is no plausible fact behind the subject. In thier world, it is unpatriotic to even discuss the lies and law breaking activities of this administration, or the corrupt, incompetent way which Rumsfeld and Bush and Cheney have handled this war, or the total unecessity of going to war with Iraq in the first place. They want to link exposure of Bush lies, and misleading statements about the mess in Iraq, to non support of our troops. That, of course, is ridiculous and faulty thinking.

Talk about a chinese fire drill, this bunch makes Alphalpha and the Little Rascals look like Rocket Scientists. It is as though they don't watch TV at all, and don't know that their lies are being proven right on the airwaves, replaying what they said, on two different occasions, and then following up with their denials. How dumb do they think we are?????

I really can't imagine why bush isn't being impeached, unless, people are so afraid that we will end up with Cheney in charge. If we want to get rid of
Bush, we have to get rid of Cheney first. Maybe, Fitzgerald
will get Cheney on the Plame case. If that happens, we might have a chance to get Bush out of there. He certainly has broken enough laws to be impeached on, but the republicans keep blocking the investigations. If there is an impeachment, it will happen after the 06 elections, after the republicans are praying from their jail cells, lol. I'll bet there are plenty republicans up there on the hill that wish to hell the only thing they have to worry about hiding today is a blow job! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Gayle in Md.

moblsv
01-04-2006, 10:02 AM
Be careful what you wish for, we might end up with Ted Stevens in charge.

1. Vice President (Richard B. Cheney)
2. Speaker of the House of Representatives (J. Dennis Hastert)
3. President pro tempore of the Senate (Ted Stevens)
4. Secretary of State (Condoleezza Rice)
5. Secretary of the Treasury (John W. Snow)
6. Secretary of Defense (Donald H. Rumsfeld)
7. Attorney General (Alberto Gonzales)
8. Secretary of the Interior (Gale Norton)
9. Secretary of Agriculture (Mike Johanns)
10. Secretary of Commerce (Carlos Gutierrez, ineligible)
11. Secretary of Labor (Elaine Chao, ineligible)
12. Secretary of Health and Human Services (Michael Leavitt)
13. Secretary of Housing and Urban Development (Alphonso Jackson)
14. Secretary of Transportation (Norman Y. Mineta)
15. Secretary of Energy (Samuel W. Bodman)
16. Secretary of Education (Margaret Spellings)
17. Secretary of Veterans Affairs (Jim Nicholson)

wolfdancer
01-04-2006, 11:27 AM
The pickings look mighty slim !!!

DickLeonard
01-04-2006, 12:39 PM
Mobslv we will have to try the Nixon end run Impeach Spiral Chaney then appoint a Vice President and then Impeach GWBush. I will start contemplating a replacement for Chaney I don't know Jack Abramoff so I would be eligible.####

Drop1
01-04-2006, 12:54 PM
Have to remember impeachment does not mean automaticaly out. The Senate aquitted Clinton. Saddam and Bush should be co-defendents charged with crimes against humanity.