PDA

View Full Version : President Bush's Tax Return

Drop1
01-05-2006, 12:44 PM
Do you think he will declare the illegal six thousand he secretly funneled into a charity,as a tax deduction? How many Democrats got some lobby money this year? I bet not one Democrat,can be found with his,or her,hands in the cookie jar. The reason is,average Democrats are more intelligent,and honest than average Bible thumping Republicans. Please someone prove me wrong,with facts,and not some pathetic rant. Why is that thing going on in Iraq called a war? It seems to me,its mostly Iraqs killing Iraqs. Are we there to make Iraq safe for Democracy? I know what,lets check Bin Laden's e-mails /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eg8r
01-05-2006, 01:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Please someone prove me wrong,with facts,and not some pathetic rant. <hr /></blockquote> No more pathetic than your post?

eg8r

Drop1
01-05-2006, 05:52 PM
Did I mention Republicans are known for their sense of humor? One hundred thirty four people died in Iraq today,five were Americans.Wake up,this not a war,but a feud between factions of the people in Iraq. We can leave today,or ten years from now,and they still will be killing one another.

Drop1
01-05-2006, 06:37 PM
Come on people there are Democrats all over the place that have taken money from Indian tribes,from the top Democratic leader,to Hiliary Clinton. Did I mention Lincoln was a Republican? He only wrote that Gettysberg Address,because he couldn't think of any thing else to say. {Anyone read Swift's "A Modest Proposal"?

wolfdancer
01-05-2006, 07:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He only wrote that Gettysberg Address,because he couldn't think of any thing else to say. <hr /></blockquote>
Yeah, but at least he spelled Gettysburg right...lol

The original slogan of the Republican Party was"
"In 1856, the Republicans became a national party when John C. Fremont was nominated for President under the slogan: "Free soil, free labor, free speech, free men, Fremont." "
I't been amended slightly...."Freemont" has been replaced with "free trips abroad"......and Wal Mart is interested in the free labor concept.

Laws are like cobwebs, which may catch small flies, but let wasps and hornets break through.
Jonathan Swift

Drop1
01-05-2006, 07:12 PM
Are you sure he spelled Gettysberg right? I have the envelope right here.LOL I lit a lamp,and found an honest man.

wolfdancer
01-05-2006, 07:47 PM
web page (http://www.nps.gov/gett/)
I spent a summer at Fort Loudon,Pa....and used to drive by Gettysburg often.

Drop1
01-05-2006, 09:03 PM
I guess I spelled the word wrong. Beautiful country there. Do you think those words could be read in Iraq,and have any meaning? You know,"To test whether this Nation,or any Nation so conceived,and so dedicated can long endure" Well I think any person that wants to post should have the common kurdisy to spell korectly. Let one bad speller post,and the whole country will follow. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
01-06-2006, 07:41 AM
Well, I think it is safe to say, although there are crooked Democrats, as well as Republicans, it the present time, there are more Republican crooks than Democrats! I have always followed politics, especially during Nixon's administration, and today, and I haven't ever seen so many crooks in office, and all the way to the top levels, as we had with Nixon. What I can't understand is how people from the right can overlook so many illegal and crooked activities. One really does get the feeling that these people have been hypnotized! The list of law breaking is astounding. And when you think of all the hoopla during Clintons administration, over sex, you can't help wondering why there aren't more people crying out for impeachment!

The most dangerous part is the neocon's love for war, organized religion infiltrating the political scene, and their determination to DICTATE to the rest of us what we can and can't do.

We all know that their intention is to reverse Roe V. Wade, which some of the right scoffed at me about when I said that would be their intention if they got into office. Now they have put in place loads of right wing judges, from lower courts to the Supreme Court, and the real battle will come when they try to DICTATE to women what they can do with their own bodies. Women WILL NOT go back to back alley coat hanger abortions! And the middle class WILL NOT continue to abide the complete assault on their economical realities.

The arguements put forth by this administration regarding the economy don't hold water, IMO. Most of the middle class is suffering, because their wages do not show any increase since Bush took office. The increase of homeowners is due to creative financing, which is very dangerous due to all the interest only loans. I wonder how many of these so called New Jobs have gone to illegal aliens, and The debt is soaring, many people can't afford health insurance, and Corporations are raping America. I see no reason for confidence in this scenario, as we watch the continuing expansion of the void between the wealthy and the middle class.

If interest rates go up, and they will eventually, all those interest only baloon payments will come due, the RE market will flop, will dump loads of RE on the market, and given the changes to our bankruptsy laws, one pandemic, or one RE crash, could put us into a deep depression. But, oh well, atleast the millionaires and the corporations will be laughing all the way to the bank.

Gayle in Md....gotta get some of the neocon kool aid!

eg8r
01-06-2006, 09:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Well, I think it is safe to say, although there are crooked Democrats, as well as Republicans, it the present time, there are more Republican crooks than Democrats! <hr /></blockquote> How is that a safe statement. It is ridiculous and you have no way of even coming close to proving it. The only safe statement is that right now the attack is on the Reps. The Dems will get their time to shine again, but I don't think the level of crooks every sways in one direction any more than the other any point in time. They are all equally crooked, the spotlight can only shine on one side at a time, that is all.

[ QUOTE ]
I have always followed politics, <hr /></blockquote> The problem is that you have never been able to remove the biased blinders and see both sides.

eg8r

wolfdancer
01-06-2006, 12:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The problem is that you have never been able to remove the biased blinders and see both sides.
<hr /></blockquote>
Eg8r,...........................you didn't really write that, did you?
You've got to stop with the jokes....my sides are splitting

eg8r
01-06-2006, 12:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You've got to stop with the jokes....my sides are splitting <hr /></blockquote> I am in a good mood, what can I say. Still does not detract any truth from the statement.

eg8r