wolfdancer
01-07-2006, 10:25 PM
http://img332.imageshack.us/img332/8048/terrorist18ll.jpg

Cueless Joey
01-08-2006, 03:10 AM
Borderline racist joke.

pooltchr
01-08-2006, 06:39 AM
That would be profiling, although I would still like the driver be made to remove his sandals and empty his cue case before letting him board the plane!
Steve

Sid_Vicious
01-08-2006, 07:43 AM
Ya know I just wondered something this morning after reading the automatic replies about this post. Just how many free countries besides ours even considers such things as profiling and the such with a little joke, or even security issues? Sometimes I wonder if we bend over backwards to such a point with this political correctness that we possibly weaken our own security and soverenty. Am I condoning becoming a brash, don't-care nation, NO! Still it gets to nag me that EVERY little thing we do here has to be done with internal scrutiny toward ourselves and I guess I'm getting just a little peeved we put that upon ourselves to extremes when maybe other nations, may not give a sh!t about it when it comes to them against US. Does even Briton and France align to a grreat degree with us in this????sid

wolfdancer
01-08-2006, 10:04 AM
from www.seanbaby.com/ (http://www.seanbaby.com/)
"Security agents need to use their heads. While airport security agents are pretending that tweezers are deadly weapons, they're also pretending not to notice that slightly over one hundred percent of terrorists are of middle eastern descent. I know racial profiling upsets all the people who still believe the lyrics in Whitney Houston songs, but everyone will understand if airport security uses a little bit of common sense when they're deciding who is likely to explode something and who is just a person who might need a fingernail file.

Maybe it's wrong to discriminate against a people just because they occasionally blow up a plane, but I'm going to try to talk you into it. Say, for example, you're an Arab at the airport. First of all, welcome to one of my country's beautiful airports, suspicious traveller from afar. You'll notice that security searches everyone in the airport including you. That means you have to wait in line for three to four hours while they go through the luggage of all the old ladies ahead of you for no good reason other than try to not hurt you and and your people's feelings. Now imagine how nice it would be if they ignored everyone else and went straight for your luggage. You just saved four hours of standing in line, and all you have to do to get on the plane is not carry a bomb. I want to make it clear that no one is accusing you of being a highjacking murderer, we're only accusing you of being of the only race that has a CHANCE of being a highjacking murderer."

SnakebyteXX
01-08-2006, 10:38 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> from www.seanbaby.com/ (http://www.seanbaby.com/)
" I want to make it clear that no one is accusing you of being a highjacking murderer, we're only accusing you of being of the only race that has a CHANCE of being a highjacking murderer."
<hr /></blockquote>

That's all well and good EXCEPT for the fact that past events can not guarantee a one hundred percent success at predicting future outcomes. There are fundamentalist Muslims of all different shades and colors on this planet - including "White" (see: Bosnia).

If racial profiling is allowed to become the preferred screening method to ferret out potential terrorists it will only be a matter of time before the process is circumvented.

But the 'real deal' here isn't about racial profiling at airports. The 'real deal' is that there is NO SUCH THING as fully protecting air travel. It can't be done. The REAL reason that we have these ridiculous 'tweezers inspections' going on at the airports is that after 9/11 the public's fear of flying led to a huge loss of revenue for the airlines as many travelers stopped flying. Those inspections are there primarily to reassure the average airline passenger and create the illusion that it's safe to fly. The inspections are more about keeping the airlines from going bankrupt than they are about safety.

In truth, when you're dealing with an enemy that is willing to give his/her life to kill you - there's not a whole lot that you can do to stop it. Yes, I know, you might be able to prevent them from getting explosives on board a plane – but can you prevent them from carrying a suitcase loaded with C4 into a terminal and detonating it there? There's currently nothing we have that can offer one hundred percent protection against suicidal human bombs going off in our airports (or strategically parked car/truck bombs going off in front of the terminal).

The fact of the matter is that we live in a time of extreme vulnerability. No amount of governmental restrictions – absurd airport security inspections – suspension of civil liberties – etc. is going to guarantee our safety. That’s just how it is.

Snake

wolfdancer
01-08-2006, 10:40 AM
Racist???? I was thinking Ethnic
All I see is a camel out of place, in an airport parking lot..... what do you see?
If it was a Kodiak bear, maybe you would imagine it's about Inuits &amp; Aluits?
But ...if I were a passenger; I'd be more worried about the group of guys wearing turbans, on the plane with me, then say, the group of Eagle Scouts passengers.
I know....it's a character flaw; some inborn bias on my part
but,

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/6259/exkqnfh9g7ge3ho04vqignqiofcl1v.jpg

wolfdancer
01-08-2006, 10:59 AM
while we citizens are supposed to be against profiling....it's bloody un-American....I think that the various security agencies might lean a little that way....in fact I'm sure that's how they found the terrorist cell in Lackawanna,NY.
While Airport security is necessary.....I can think of a dozen unstoppable ways to create terror.
We also have our share of domestic kooks in this country, that just might want to outdo a "Columbine"
I think we should all be alert to anything unusual occurring in our immediate areas.
I'm always on guard when I enter a 7/11, or a Yellow Cab.
AND, they just recently tightened security at freight airlines...like Fed Ex, etc.......same big plane, same big boom, when it explodes,,,,but took 'em a couple of years to figger out

SnakebyteXX
01-08-2006, 11:12 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> they just recently tightened security at freight airlines...like Fed Ex, etc.......same big plane, same big boom, when it explodes,,,,but took 'em a couple of years to figger out <hr /></blockquote>

I learned years ago that (passenger plane) air freight could some times be a cost effective means of getting a quantity of goods moved from point A to point B in a very short amount of time. Not long before 9/11 we found ourselves at an air freight terminal with a large number of carefully wrapped boxes that we wanted shipped. With the new emphasis on security each and every package had to be torn open for inspection. It was time consuming and a hassle given that everything then had to be re-wrapped for transit.

When I complained about the hassle the shipping manager informed me that "If you were a regular shipper with us - we wouldn't bother to inspect the packages." I left that scene wondering if a dedicated terrorist might not be able to figure out that all he needed to do to get his bomb on board one of their planes was to send the package through a 'regular' shipper? We are SO vulnerable.

I repeat - someone devoted to killing you and willing to give his life to see it done - is pretty damned hard if not impossible to stop.
http://b.im.craigslist.org/Px/5J/ELiu32WdNIkgjzTWsLLg6CM8IEoU.jpg

Snake

Cueless Joey
01-08-2006, 11:19 AM
Wolf, when people call Arabs camel jockey as a racist term or to insite/insult them, don't you think they'd be offended by that picture/caption?
The guy wearing the turban most likely comes from India or is a Sikh.
We are not discussing profiling here.
I see a picture of a camel and is associated with terrorists.
How many middle east countries have camels even?

wolfdancer
01-08-2006, 11:29 AM
you're taking this all too seriously......most jokes have someone as the "butt of the joke" it could be a midget, Asian, even, heaven fobid, an Irish Catholic like myself.
You're right though....the camel is associated with mid eastern countries, which are associated with terrorism,....but we shouldn't "offend" them by making jokes
Did you hear the one about the Italian, Jew, and German...?

Drop1
01-08-2006, 12:15 PM
So,when does the camel blow up?

Cueless Joey
01-08-2006, 01:20 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> you're taking this all too seriously......most jokes have someone as the "butt of the joke" it could be a midget, Asian, even, heaven fobid, an Irish Catholic like myself.
You're right though....the camel is associated with mid eastern countries, which are associated with terrorism,....but we shouldn't "offend" them by making jokes
Did you hear the one about the Italian, Jew, and German...? <hr /></blockquote>
if Irish Catholic jokes offend you, should the person telling it keep telling more Irish Catholic jokes.
Camel jokes realllllllllly offend the Arabs.
Why insist on telling it or try to justify it?
You have any gorilla jokes?

heater451
01-08-2006, 01:58 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> you're taking this all too seriously......most jokes have someone as the "butt of the joke" it could be a midget, Asian, even, heaven fobid, an Irish Catholic like myself.
Did you hear the one about the Italian, Jew, and German...? <hr /></blockquote>So, any tips on how to spot an IRA bomber at Heathrow?

disclaimer: just kidding

================================

pooltchr
01-08-2006, 06:52 PM
An Englishman and an Irishman walk into a bar...oops, better not tell that one.
A Blonde, a Brunette and a Redhead walk into a bar....oops, can't tell that one either.
A Priest, a Rabbi, and a Minister walk into a b....oops, that one's no good either!
A fat bald white guy walks into a bar....it's ok to tell that one...but it isn't all that funny!
Forget it!!!!!
Steve

Rich R.
01-08-2006, 07:20 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr>A fat bald white guy walks into a bar....it's ok to tell that one...but it isn't all that funny!<hr /></blockquote>
I'm offended by that joke. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

We all have to be able to laugh at ourselves and each other, without getting offended at every little damn thing. However, we also have to realize that there is a small bit of truth in all humor. JMHO.

wolfdancer
01-08-2006, 10:08 PM
http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/6259/exkqnfh9g7ge3ho04vqignqiofcl1v.jpg

Gayle in MD
01-09-2006, 02:37 AM
I agree, but I also think that when our president is advised, and the National Security Advisor gets a memo entitled, "bin Laden determined to attack America" our scrutiny of airline passengers should not be hampered by resistance to profiling.

Gayle in Md.

SpiderMan
01-09-2006, 08:58 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> An Englishman and an Irishman walk into a bar...oops, better not tell that one.
A Blonde, a Brunette and a Redhead walk into a bar....oops, can't tell that one either.
A Priest, a Rabbi, and a Minister walk into a b....oops, that one's no good either!
A fat bald white guy walks into a bar....it's ok to tell that one...but it isn't all that funny!
Forget it!!!!!
Steve <hr /></blockquote>

Have you noticed that most restrooms have urinals mounted at two different heights? The high ones are for fat bald white guys /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SpiderMan

wolfdancer
01-09-2006, 09:10 AM
.....and the other ones.................
for Liberals?????????????????????????

Chopstick
01-09-2006, 09:25 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote heater451:</font><hr> So, any tips on how to spot an IRA bomber at Heathrow?

disclaimer: just kidding

================================ <hr /></blockquote>

Some years ago I was playing golf with an Irish couple. They were in Flarda on vacation. We came up to this hole where there were two greens next to each other and there was only one path over this pond and one of the fellows from the other green had left his cart blocking the path and it was hard to get around.

We made it around after some effort and got to our green. Right then the fellow from the other group is coming back to his cart and says " I'm sorry, did I leave the cart in your way?". The Irish fellow with me says, in his full Irish accent, "Oh no. If it was in the way we'd just blow it up. That's what we do back home." The guys wife looks at me with that shocked, I can't believe my crazy husband just said that look. I had to bust out laughing. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

supergreenman
01-09-2006, 09:31 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> from www.seanbaby.com/ (http://www.seanbaby.com/)
"Security agents need to use their heads. While airport security agents are pretending that tweezers are deadly weapons, they're also pretending not to notice that slightly over one hundred percent of terrorists are of middle eastern descent.
<hr /></blockquote>

oh yeah, Timothy McVie was from middle eastern descent. Oklahoma, that's middle eastern USA isn't it.

That's about the most ignorant thing I've read in a long time.

James

Deeman3
01-09-2006, 09:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote supergreenman:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> from www.seanbaby.com/ (http://www.seanbaby.com/)
"Security agents need to use their heads. While airport security agents are pretending that tweezers are deadly weapons, they're also pretending not to notice that slightly over one hundred percent of terrorists are of middle eastern descent.
<hr /></blockquote>

oh yeah, Timothy McVie was from middle eastern descent. Oklahoma, that's middle eastern USA isn't it.

James <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Lighten up, you whinny politically correct nerds. Wolfdancer hasn't got a biased bone in his body. Heck, it's just a little joke and will not inflame anyone to hunt you down. Gee, get a life. We know you guys are perfectly PC, you can stop trying to convince everyone now.</font color>

Deeman

SpiderMan
01-09-2006, 11:08 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> .....and the other ones.................
for Liberals????????????????????????? <hr /></blockquote>

Perhaps you're thinking of "entitlement" as opposed to "endowment". Although I suppose one could imagine Barney Frank on his knees in front of a "lowboy" /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SpiderMan

supergreenman
01-09-2006, 01:43 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote supergreenman:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> from www.seanbaby.com/ (http://www.seanbaby.com/)
<hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Lighten up, you whinny politically correct nerds. Wolfdancer hasn't got a biased bone in his body. Heck, it's just a little joke and will not inflame anyone to hunt you down. Gee, get a life. We know you guys are perfectly PC, you can stop trying to convince everyone now.</font color>

Deeman <hr /></blockquote>
My comment wasn't directed at him. I was fully aware that he was quoting from a source. It's the source I was calling ignorant. And my version of Politically correct would be to say that the majority of the worlds terrorists come from the Good old USA and wear a uniform.

That and a bag of chips might get you put on one of the alphabet soup organizations watch lists.

Have a nice day /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

wolfdancer
01-09-2006, 02:11 PM
Dee, thanks for expressing in words, what i was thinking. I never saw the cartoon as anything but...an example of the "absurdity" form of humor....an object, or person not in their normal environment.Where do these p.c. folks come from...the ACLU?... does the aclu have a Canadian branch?
Then I got to thinking....maybe the Canadians have no sense of humor, you know Canadian humor, an oxymoron?.....and the entire country is p.c.
So I Googled Canadian Cartoons....and found these:

http://www.cagle.com/working/051115/cam.gif

http://www.cagle.com/working/051221/cam.gif

Am I mistaken, or did the Canadian cartoonist accidently draw the charactors to resemble people belonging to the Arab nations? ***** racist, profiler!!!!

I guess up there, in brain-freeze country, these would pass for liberal media......but down here.........
well, we can't afford to tic off the Canucks.....if the Russians attack, they'll buy us an extra 15 minutes or so, before they hit the U.S. borders.
And with the new tightened security at the border....when the Guard asks the tank commander "Where were you born?", and "do you have any weapons to declare"....if they reply "Canada", or "USA".. "none"......Then give an answer to "business, or pleasure?"...they'll wave the tanks through.
By the way www.Seanbaby.com/ (http://www.Seanbaby.com/) is not meant to be taken seriously, unless one is an uptight politically correct ****** or perhaps sympathetic to the "cause"?

SnakebyteXX
01-09-2006, 02:16 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> I agree, but I also think that when our president is advised, and the National Security Advisor gets a memo entitled, "bin Laden determined to attack America" our scrutiny of airline passengers should not be hampered by resistance to profiling.

Gayle in Md. <hr /></blockquote>
One of the first things we learned back at biz school was that in every business there exists a 'formal' and 'informal' set of rules. Given that this is most likely also true of government agencies et al then we might safely assume that while the security folks are in fact formally checking everyone they are informally concentrating on those candidates that most closely fit the profile of the group commonly known to have committed the majority of known terrorist acts.

What seems funny to me is that the resentment I've seen expressed over the apparent lack of profiling (most often based on racial/ethnic stereotypes) really boils down to: "WHY ARE THEY WASTING THEIR TIME LOOKING AT US when they should be concentrating on THEM!?!?"

Now, imagine for a moment what it must feel like to have been born black or brown in this country and (though otherwise completely innocent) to have to suffer (through no fault of your own) the insult of being singled out for scrutiny every time the cops/security people go looking for a suspect?

"WHY ARE THEY WASTING THEIR TIME LOOKING AT ME when they should be concentrating on THEM!?!?"

The bottom line remains the same: Profiling is often done on the basis of ethnic or racial stereotyping. While it is indeed a means of segmenting the population of possible suspects into allegedly identifiable groups - it is NOT an efficient means of separating the potentially guilty from the obviously innocent.

Snake

SnakebyteXX
01-09-2006, 02:28 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote supergreenman:</font><hr> ...my version of Politically correct would be to say that the majority of the worlds terrorists come from the Good old USA and wear a uniform.

Have a nice day /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/7007/canada27sb.jpg

supergreenman
01-09-2006, 02:39 PM
rolflmao /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Now that's the funniest thing I've seen all day.

James

Deeman3
01-09-2006, 02:45 PM
Now that would be something to see. A Canadian riding toward a battle.

Deeman

Gayle in MD
01-09-2006, 02:48 PM
AH HA HA HA HA...hey, that is a riot! thanks for the laugh.

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in MD
01-09-2006, 03:09 PM
I agree with you, to a point. My example is about how to proceed after a specific threat. Given the disasterous possible consequences of terrorists hijacking a jet, I think a few disgruntled feelings are worth it.

Now, on the other hand, I do not think that 9/11 gave George Bush a right to use sweeping spying surveillance on Americans. He is not, IOW, above the law, The Constitution, or the checks and balances which are provided by the
Congress, the Senate, and the FISA laws. This action, IMO, is an illegal impeachable offense against our rights as Americans.

Actually, other than extremely strict and accurate means for nuclear disarmament, closing the borders, and I do mean closing them, setting up separate courts for convicting those who are here illegally, and deporting them, buying and implementing the very best technical equipment for checking cargo in trains, planes, and ships, and making sure that our first responders are totally prepared for any disaster, can communicate between themselves, and even by doing all this, we still could fail in detecting terrorists in advance. When your enemy is willing to commit suicide in order to kill you, you are at a great disadvantage. Intelligence is very important, but just look what happened the last time. They had the memo, they had the warning, "bin Laden determined to attack America" and what did they do??? Nothing! We still do not have a unified list of terrorists at the borders, airporst, shipping ports...Bush gets an F.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Gayle in Md.

Cueless Joey
01-09-2006, 03:32 PM
Now, on the other hand, I do not think that 9/11 gave George Bush a right to use sweeping spying surveillance on Americans. He is not, IOW, above the law, The Constitution, or the checks and balances which are provided by the
Well, we can have PGP on our computers/e-mail.
Actually, other than extremely strict and accurate means for nuclear disarmament, closing the borders, and I do mean closing them, setting up separate courts for convicting those who are here illegally, and deporting them, buying and implementing the very best technical equipment for checking cargo in trains, planes, and ships, and making sure that our first responders are totally prepared for any disaster, can communicate between themselves, and even by doing all this, we still could fail in detecting terrorists in advance. When your enemy is willing to commit suicide in order to kill you, you are at a great disadvantage. Intelligence is very important, but just look what happened the last time. They had the memo, they had the warning, "bin Laden determined to attack America" and what did they do??? Nothing! We still do not have a unified list of terrorists at the borders, airporst, shipping ports...Bush gets an F.
That would be nice but I don't want to pay 20-50% more for groceries.
Nuclear disarmament? We have nukes, who else can?

We haven't had any attacks since 9/11 (knock on wood ). Spying is prolly one of the reasons why.
George and his spies can read my e-mail and bug my phone all they want.

Deeman3
01-09-2006, 03:34 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr>We haven't had any attacks since 9/11 (knock on wood ). Spying is prolly one of the reasons why.
George and his spies can read my e-mail and bug my phone all they want. <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue">Good Point. </font color>

Big_Jon
01-09-2006, 11:08 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> We haven't had any attacks since 9/11 (knock on wood ). Spying is prolly one of the reasons why.
George and his spies can read my e-mail and bug my phone all they want. <hr /></blockquote>
What if RP of QP is one of those spies /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Jon /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
01-10-2006, 07:52 AM
Unfortunately, we do not know, and possibly never will know if Bush's illegal spying has prevented any attacks, unless, of course, one is dumb enough to take Cheney's word for ANYTHING! The M.O. of the terrorists has been a time lapse between attacks here in America. They plan for years. Most believe that the next attack is forth coming.

Also, the money and equipment has already been spent for the detection equipment, they (HLS) just haven't bothered to install it. Just like they haven't bothered to circulate a universal list of known terrorists, and suspected terrorists, which, had they been doing so all along, would have possibly prevented 9/11. This was revealed in the 9/11 follow up investigation into how well Homeland Security was doing in implementing the National Security changes, they got very poor grades.

I'm sure Bush loves all the people who are ready to give away their right to privacy, and do away with the Checks and balances provided by our laws, and just "Trust" him, but I am not one of those. I don't trust liars. And I certainly don't trust an administration which goes around the law, and does everything in secret from torture, to avoiding using the very courts which have there to maintain protection against the toppling of our system of checks and balances, and the adherenance to our Constitutional rights as citizens.

Gayle in Md.

supergreenman
01-10-2006, 08:56 AM
Instead of having to give up your civil liberties in order to interdict terrorist attacks, perhaps you should be pressuring your Emperor oops I mean President to change foreign policy and not interfere with the affairs of sovergn nations in order to protect the interests of big business.

Terrorist don't attack America because they are envious of your way of life, they attack because the US sticks it's nose where it doesn't belong.

If you want to stop terrorism, stop terrorizing other countries.

James

wolfdancer
01-10-2006, 09:32 AM
Just remember if it wasn't for the USA, you'ld all be speaking
German up there, and wouldn't need the Front de Libération du Quebec to help you decide on English or French.
And when we want a third world nation's thoughts on our foreign policy...we'll PM you

wolfdancer
01-10-2006, 09:54 AM
Gayle, I'm so ***** tired of this "liberal left" label crap....that they use to put people on the defensive.....I didn't use "us" because, contrary to their beliefs.....I don't buy into all the stuff that they associate with that label.
My family worked hard all their lives...I started making my own spending money at age 10.....and we've never applied for any kind of welfare assistance.
Medicare paid most of my bills when I broke my leg....so I'm probably automatically a drain on the system, according to the brown shirts here.
All these attacks on the "left" is just what Bush and his supporters want....get people's focus off of what is really happening. Instead of left Vs right, it should be voters against these power brokers, this group that is selling out both this country, and themselves to the highest bidder.
Anyway, I'll no longer respond to the ludicrous allegations
of any group here, that has their heads buried either deep in the sand, or so far up their own alimentary canal that they can no longer see the forest for the trees.
My Dr. has advised me that Ed8r may be harmful to my health....and warned me against reading any more of his "Mein Kamphf" style diatribes.....he said I could develope goose-steppping syndrome.

Cueless Joey
01-10-2006, 10:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Terrorist don't attack America because they are envious of your way of life, they attack because the US sticks it's nose where it doesn't belong. <hr /></blockquote>
Must be the same reason those suicide bombers in Irag blow up Iraqis.

Stretch
01-10-2006, 11:15 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Just remember if it wasn't for the USA, you'ld all be speaking
German up there, and wouldn't need the Front de Libération du Quebec to help you decide on English or French.
And when we want a third world nation's thoughts on our foreign policy...we'll PM you <hr /></blockquote>

Stretch is biting his lip this time, darn! It was one of my best rants ever but deleteing was the prudent thing to do, felt good wring it though...... /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

supergreenman
01-10-2006, 12:47 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Just remember if it wasn't for the USA, you'ld all be speaking
And when we want a third world nation's thoughts on our foreign policy...we'll PM you <hr /></blockquote>

LOL @ third world, last I checked my country was running a balenced budget with a surplus. How many Trillions are you in debt? I would also offer that if the US listed to what other countries said(even or especially 3rd world as terrorists seem to come from these countries) you wouldn't be in the mess you're in now.

J

supergreenman
01-10-2006, 12:53 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr>All these attacks on the "left" is just what Bush and his supporters want....get people's focus off of what is really happening. Instead of left Vs right, it should be voters against these power brokers, this group that is selling out both this country, and themselves to the highest bidder. <font color="blue"> You are so right there, it's not just your country either, it's the whole planet</font color>
Anyway, I'll no longer respond to the ludicrous allegations
of any group here, that has their heads buried either deep in the sand, or so far up their own alimentary canal that they can no longer see the forest for the trees.
My Dr. has advised me that Ed8r may be harmful to my health....and warned me against reading any more of his "Mein Kamphf" style diatribes.....he said I could develope goose-steppping syndrome. <hr /></blockquote>

LMAO Your doctor has your best interest in mind. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

James

Chopstick
01-10-2006, 01:50 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote supergreenman:</font><hr>
Terrorist don't attack America because they are envious of your way of life, they attack because the US sticks it's nose where it doesn't belong.

Your comments show a basic ignorance of the history of these people. They have been doing the same thing since the Romans. They do not care if it's America or any other country or their way of life. They are dedicated to the utter extermination of anyone (and that includes you) that does not think like them and share their way of life.

They are only called terrorist because of their tactics. They do not have armies capable of carrying out their plans. If they did they would be marching throught the streets right now.

supergreenman
01-10-2006, 02:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote supergreenman:</font><hr>

Your comments show a basic ignorance of the history of these people. They have been doing the same thing since the Romans. They do not care if it's America or any other country or their way of life. They are dedicated to the utter extermination of anyone (and that includes you) that does not think like them and share their way of life.

They are only called terrorist because of their tactics. They do not have armies capable of carrying out their plans. If they did they would be marching throught the streets right now. <hr /></blockquote>

This just shows how well the Terror Alert indoctrination of your government has worked, you single out middle easterners as being the only ones who are terrorists and you call me ignorant.

terrorism

n : the calculated use of violence (or threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimindation or coercion or instilling fear [syn: act of terrorism, terrorist act]

By this definition you could call Bush a terrorist by constantly playing the 9/11 card to keep Americans in constant fear so he can achieve his agenda of eroding your civil rights, the environment and making his rich buddies richer.

wolfdancer
01-10-2006, 03:07 PM
Well, Stretch, I was just venting towards the other guy....and didn't mean to be insulting towards Canada.....Living across the Canadian border, growing up....I spent many a day in Canada.I've been to both Toronto and Montreal
Since I moved up here, I've had occasion to visit Vancouver.
I just don't like the other guy's attitude.....but I'll just place him on my ignore list.
You should have gone ahead and ranted though....it feels good....and prevents ulcers.

Gayle in MD
01-11-2006, 09:04 AM
I just have to thank you for all the side splitting laughs you have given me these past few years. You and dick Leonard and Sid have made life easier for me since King George and the Evangelists took over our country. That last sentence was a real hoot!

Love,
Gayle