PDA

View Full Version : Major Drug Bust

wolfdancer
01-08-2006, 11:18 AM
Email this story Print this story Get Headlines by Email
Most viewed stories

Three face charges in sale of narcotics

1/4/2006
Three people - including a 75-year-old Buffalo man - face various felony drug charges in connection with the sale of 100 narcotic pills, Buffalo police reported.

Joseph E. Dunbar, 75, of Como Avenue, and Kenneth L. Miller, 62, of Niagara Falls Boulevard, City of Tonawanda, were each charged with conspiracy, criminal diversion of prescription medication and two counts of criminal possession of a controlled substance and criminal sale of a controlled substance.

Christine N. Silvaroli, 49, of Cheektowaga, faces conspiracy, diversion and criminal sale charges in the case as well.

South District officers James Reese and Kevin Kennedy caught the trio after Dunbar allegedly sold 80 Loritabs and 20 Valium tablets to Miller for $226 on Monday evening at an address on McKinley Parkway. Silvaroli allegedly possessed a note describing the drugs that were to be bought, the sale amount and the location of the transaction, police said.

the 75 yr old guy is my Uncle....just trying to supplement his SS, I guess.
Uncle Joe and I both could have had some big bucks though, but didn't realise what we had.
When I was a kid, Uncle Joe worked in a comic book binding factory, and each month gave me about 40 new comics, fresh off of the press....I read, then gave them away. And some were first editions, comic book heros that had just been created.
Well, hope they give him a break...
I thought 100 pills for only $226 was a pretty good deal. they need discount drugs in Ca. you can't believe how expensive they are there.

Sid_Vicious
01-08-2006, 12:13 PM
You watch, Uncle Joe will get the most trouble the legal department can deliver while illeagal aliens are pandered to. Tell me, is selling a few scripted pills to supplement SS anywhere as serious as illegals? They call it descrimination to stop an imbalance of latinos in traffic stops, yet the same system can feverishly hunt down a senior citizen covertly making a few bucks off of