View Full Version : Have a nice day, and count your blessings

wolfdancer
01-10-2006, 04:06 PM
May God bless you and keep you.

To: YOU
Date: TODAY
Subject: YOURSELF
Reference: LIFE

This is God. Today I will be handling all of your problems for you. I do Not need your help. So, have a nice day.

I love you.

P.S.

And, remember...

If life happens to deliver a situation to you that you cannot handle, do Not attempt to resolve it yourself !! Kindly put it in the SFGTD (something for God to do) box. I will get to it in MY TIME. All situations will be resolved, but in My time, not yours.

Once the matter is placed into the box, do not hold onto it by worrying about it. Instead, focus on all the wonderful things that are present in your life now.

If you find yourself stuck in traffic, don't despair. There are people in this world for whom driving is an unheard of privilege.

Should you have a bad day at work; think of the man who has been out of work for years.

Should you despair over a relationship gone bad; think of the person who has never known what it's like to love and be loved in return.

Should you grieve the passing of another weekend; think of the woman in dire straits, working twelve hours a day, seven days a week to feed her children.

Should your car break down, leaving you miles away from assistance; think of the paraplegic who would love the opportunity to take that walk.

Should you notice a new gray hair in the mirror; think of the cancer patient in chemo who wishes she had hair to examine.

Should you find yourself at a loss and pondering what is life all about, asking what is my purpose? Be thankful. There are those who didn't live long enough to get the opportunity.

Should you find yourself the victim of other people's bitterness, ignorance, smallness or insecurities; Remember, things could be worse. You could be one of them!

Should you decide to send this to a friend; Thank you, you may have touched their life in ways you will never know!

Now, you have a nice day,

God

This was emailed to me......and just reminded me that no matter how bad it seems at times....others are struggling more, and dealing with it better.
Things could be so much for the worse.....I could be a Republican....lol "there but for the grace of God, go I "

SnakebyteXX
01-10-2006, 04:19 PM
Maybe you should just pop a couple of these and relax?

http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/4820/fukitol0bj.jpg

Sid_Vicious
01-10-2006, 05:49 PM
I many times look around and see the more unfortunate amonst myself and I chill. I could say that i mostly already follow many of these but being human, I fail several. If I were to lose everyting I have right now except life(and that wouldn't matter then would it), I am still gratefull for what I've had, especially those in my life whom I call true friends. Thank you for that message....sid

wolfdancer
01-10-2006, 06:01 PM
Sid, great reply......I know of so many people that are coping with tremendous difficulties, while I fret over being third in line at the gas pump.

wolfdancer
01-10-2006, 06:03 PM
Richard, when my people revolt, and take over the country, we'll be looking into Marin and Sonoma counties first, to begin our "Neurenberg Trials"

onepocketfanatic
01-10-2006, 07:56 PM
Some people seem to be unable to live a happy life. They focus too much on what is wrong instead of what is right. The glass is always half empty, not half full. Life is too short, and I just can't imagine living life in that manner.
My wife got laid off 3 days before Christmas. Of course she was bummed, and I can't say that I was happy about it, but I told her that now is the chance for her to get all of those "projects" done around the house that she never had time to do while working full time.
I have many blessings in my life, and I try to remember that every single day. I don't have everything I want, but I have everything I NEED!

Chopstick
01-11-2006, 03:55 AM
The man said to God, "What's a million years to you?"

God said, "A second."

The man said to God, "What's a million dollars to you?"

God said, "A penny."

The man said to God, "Would give one of those pennies?"

God said, "Sure, just give me a second." /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

eg8r
01-11-2006, 06:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This was emailed to me......and just reminded me that no matter how bad it seems at times....others are struggling more, and dealing with it better. <hr /></blockquote> Very true.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
01-11-2006, 08:45 AM
Thank you for the nice post friend. I don't know if there is a God, but I do know there is goodness, and there is one sure way to lift oneself up out of the doldrums when life gets tough, and that is to count your blessings, cherish those you love, and reach out to help someone else who is dealing with a though situation of some sort.

"What you keep, you lose, and what you give away, is yours forever."

Love,
Gayle