PDA

View Full Version : Kristallnacht

wolfdancer
01-10-2006, 05:55 PM
I believe the Nazis came to power by promoting hatred, blinding the Germans to the new corruptions of power that were taking place..... focusing the blame and their hatred on the Jews for all of Germany's problems....selling the German people on the idea of genetic superiorty of the German race over that of the Jewish people.
I see that same kind of thinking today, with the far right being sold the idea that they have moral, and intellectual superiority over that of anyone that disagrees with their party line, and their right wing dogma that they can do no wrong. It begins with the labeling of people, then associating false attributes to that label to self serve their own beliefs. In this sense a single mother, working two jobs to support her family can be labeled as lazy, ignorant,inferior, snd just above contempt......and should she want more money for having the privilege of working for these multi-national corps....she is reminded that her work can be outsourced....that company profits are first and foremost.
while spiderman's post is humorous, and ...revealing??....I think the ultra right, the new storm troopers (my labeling system) actually believe in some of that...maybe we will end up with our own Kristallnacht, followed by a class-cleansing, a one-party system of government, and Bush or his successor can be our Kim Il-sung
In the meantime while the country is being economically raped by the Godless in power.... I wonder should I worry more about Avian flu, or the birdbrain in the white House?
Which will be responsible for the greatest loss of life?

eg8r
01-11-2006, 06:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
In the meantime while the country is being economically raped by the Godless in power.... I wonder should I worry more about Avian flu, or the birdbrain in the white House?
Which will be responsible for the greatest loss of life? <hr /></blockquote> You should be worried if the doc did not prescribe any refills. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r