PDA

View Full Version : Belated Holidays and other stuff

Voodoo Daddy
01-11-2006, 02:58 PM
Just came back from a nice long vacation <non-pool related, first one in yrs>. Travled all over the Houston area <yes SPetty, I broke my No-Texas rule> during my trip...rooted for the LONGHORNS, the 2005/2006 National Champions. Saw the real Longhorn steers <big bastids they area> and enjoyed some real Tex-Mex/Cajun style chow. All in all it was a great break but back to work and pool. Look foward to '06 and wishing you all health, happiness and a great drawstroke!!

SPetty
01-11-2006, 03:32 PM
Welcome back to Texas, Voodoo. You sound refreshed and refilled. Next time, though, swing through Dallas. We're only a short 4-1/2 hours away... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Reminds me a little of a song lyric (that 9 Ball Girl knows well by now!):

Welcome to Texas
Don't anybody get me wrong
We're glad y'all came to see us
Just don't forget to go back home!
(or go to Florida...)

Gayle in MD
01-11-2006, 03:39 PM
Hi there Steve, nice to hear from you. I hope life is treating you well, and that all is well for you and yours.

Love,
Gayle

dg-in-centralpa
01-11-2006, 04:54 PM
Glad your back! Next time you take a vacation, come up north, not just for VF. We gots lots of history here, good PA. Dutch cooking, and the Amish. They are a trip. Get the bonnets off the young girls and look out. You're in for the time of your life. See you in VF.

DG

9 Ball Girl
01-11-2006, 07:24 PM
Welcome back, Big Poppa! You've gotta make a pit stop to Petty Point one day. And yes, I LOOOOVE that song! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif