PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have any idea about AZ Billiards?

onepocketchump
01-11-2006, 09:01 PM
Anyone know what's up with AZ Billiards?

tateuts
01-11-2006, 09:13 PM
Maybe they upset the Server God when they banned Sweet Marissa.

They banned her because she posted an avatar of two half nude gay men kissing. This was in protest to the buxom bikini clad female pictures the men were posting.

Chris

AuntyDan
01-11-2006, 09:20 PM
Thanks man. It's been down 7 hours and I was getting the shakes without someone posting somewhere about Marissa.

tateuts
01-11-2006, 09:30 PM
I imagine she's just on a temporary ban, like Drivermaker was the first time.

onepocketchump
01-11-2006, 09:51 PM
Well, I don't much care about the cliquish political crap that is going on there - I think the current moderator is doing a very bad job as well. What I do care about is that AZ has become the defacto place for semi-real time tournament info. It's unfortunate that the billard mags don't see fit to fund a real-time reporter to provide info on their boards and draw the information junkies like me when big events are going on. Maybe the Inside Pool board will develop into that sort of thing in the coming year.

Well, I would appreciate any Derby info if anyone cares to share. I am sure the junkies like me are lurking here as well.

John

HarryDC
01-11-2006, 10:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote tateuts:</font><hr> Maybe they upset the Server God when they banned Sweet Marissa.

They banned her because she posted an avatar of two half nude gay men kissing. This was in protest to the buxom bikini clad female pictures the men were posting.

Chris
<hr /></blockquote>

Poor Marissa

Sorry to hear that! Freedom of expression is almost dead at AZ. I noted two half naked lesbian women laying on a pool table in AZ advertising a calander at the very top of the page. They haven't banned the ad as yet. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Cueless Joey
01-11-2006, 10:08 PM
The hell?
Marissa protesting bikini pics of women?
That'd be like Howard Stern protesting The Jerry Springer Show. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
I'm having AZBF withrawals.
Back to the shop.

nAz
01-11-2006, 10:21 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote onepocketchump:</font><hr> What I do care about is that AZ has become the defacto place for semi-real time tournament info. It's unfortunate that the billard mags don't see fit to fund a real-time reporter to provide info on their boards and draw the information junkies like me when big events are going on. Maybe the Inside Pool board will develop into that sort of thing in the coming year.
John <hr /></blockquote>

I always thought CCB would become the info hub that AZb is. oh well maybe this year it will change around here.

tateuts
01-11-2006, 10:24 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> The hell?
Marissa protesting bikini pics of women?
That'd be like Howard Stern protesting The Jerry Springer Show. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
I'm having AZBF withrawals.
Back to the shop. <hr /></blockquote>

LMAO!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

nAz
01-11-2006, 10:29 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote tateuts:</font><hr> Maybe they upset the Server God when they banned Sweet Marissa.

Chris
<hr /></blockquote>

well it is against the laws god (homosexuality) /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif so i could see why they banned her... man no explanation or warnings over there huh? the Mods must be drunk with power.... good thing the ones over here on CCB are of a more intelligent design

OSully
01-12-2006, 04:35 AM
Mr. Wilson is running a dictatorship at AZ. His arrogance is completely out of line and you can see it in the quality of material being posted. The last few nights there have been over 100 in the main forum and about 30 in the Derby city forum. The DC forum had "some" interesting threads about the goings on in Louisville. The main forum had 100 people reading exactly what? There's nothing but garbage on the forum. "i need an aiming system" "what's your fav break/jump cue?" Do a search man!!

The topics suck, Mr. Wilson is deleting threads and banning people with excellent thoughts, even if they're racy. Can we have an interesting debate without Mr. Wilson jumping in and acting like God??

He has clearly ruined the board since taking over as moderator. You can't even ask him a question or offer him advice without an uncalled for, arrogant reply.
I think we should all come here and continue REAL discussions besides "which tip do you use?"
Don't get me wrong, these questions are useful for a board, but all you need to do is do a search on "tips" or "jump/break cues" and you'll find what you're looking for.

Until Mr. Wilson is gone, AZ will NEVER be what it once was...the place to be for billiard discussions. Banning Sweet Marissa?? What a tool!!

Here's my official protest of AZ until he steps down.
Spread the word and move all posters here. Half are here already.

O'Sully

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote onepocketchump:</font><hr> Well, I don't much care about the cliquish political crap that is going on there - I think the current moderator is doing a very bad job as well. What I do care about is that AZ has become the defacto place for semi-real time tournament info. It's unfortunate that the billard mags don't see fit to fund a real-time reporter to provide info on their boards and draw the information junkies like me when big events are going on. Maybe the Inside Pool board will develop into that sort of thing in the coming year.

Well, I would appreciate any Derby info if anyone cares to share. I am sure the junkies like me are lurking here as well.

John <hr /></blockquote>

CaptainHook
01-12-2006, 06:00 AM
I am new to both boards but I lurked here first. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
01-12-2006, 06:03 AM
I'm having AZB withdrawal symptoms too since yesterday afternoon!

Marissa is only temporarily banned. And if she was banned because of her pic, then I think it's biased against homosexuality. I'd bet that had she posted two broads kissing on there no one would say anything. I'm gonna protest by posting a topless picture of myself as soon as I can get back in.

Wendy&lt;---preparing to get banned...

jjinfla
01-12-2006, 06:17 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote onepocketchump:</font><hr> Anyone know what's up with AZ Billiards? <hr /></blockquote>

Can't get into AZB? You must have been banned.

Doesn't the same person control both BD &amp; AZB?

Sweet Marissa got banned? how can they do that to someone as sweet as her?

Jake

Vagabond
01-12-2006, 06:20 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr>

I'm gonna protest by posting a topless picture of myself as soon as I can get back in.

Wendy<hr /></blockquote>
When are u posting.....?
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
01-12-2006, 06:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Vagabond:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr>

I'm gonna protest by posting a topless picture of myself as soon as I can get back in.

Wendy<hr /></blockquote>
When are u posting.....?
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>As soon as I can get back in. (Well, actually when I'm home and back in AZB) I'm dead serious!

hondo
01-12-2006, 06:58 AM
Tap! Tap! Tap! You have a bunch of ornery characters
over at AZB and a rather self-righteous moderator.
Not a good combination. BUT I'm headed out to DCC
tomorrow and really miss all the reports about
what's going on. This is killing me!!!

quote=onepocketchump] Well, I don't much care about the cliquish political crap that is going on there - I think the current moderator is doing a very bad job as well. What I do care about is that AZ has become the defacto place for semi-real time tournament info. It's unfortunate that the billard mags don't see fit to fund a real-time reporter to provide info on their boards and draw the information junkies like me when big events are going on. Maybe the Inside Pool board will develop into that sort of thing in the coming year.

John <hr /></blockquote>

hondo
01-12-2006, 07:03 AM
Sound good to me , Wendy.

Marissa is only temporarily banned. And if she was banned because of her pic, then I think it's biased against homosexuality. I'd bet that had she posted two broads kissing on there no one would say anything. I'm gonna protest by posting a topless picture of myself as soon as I can get back in.

Wendy&lt;---preparing to get banned... <hr /></blockquote>

Vagabond
01-12-2006, 07:04 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote OSully:</font><hr>
I think we should all come here and continue REAL discussions besides "which tip do you use?"

<hr /></blockquote>
AZB was not like that.Actually it has been the case with CCB.During the last 6 months AZB got infected with that kind of stuff.Recently AZB was going downhill because of some unchecked obnoxious/abrasive/aggressive behaviors of few.Inorder to prevent further decay of his web site,Mike Howerton apointed a moderator.Yes recently AZB became very clickish/klanish.I am of the opinion that there are some posters there who are trying to devide the forum and rule.I guess some people enjoy that power of being popular on chat boards/message boards.I am not anticipating any turnaround on AZB soon. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Perk
01-12-2006, 07:04 AM
I want the DCC reporting that is going on over there. AZ still has the best tourney info available on the net. And alot of the posters go back in forth between boards.

I do know that Alex Pagulayan plays Efren Reyes at 3:00 EST, and Jason Miller plays Shawn Putnam at 3:00 in the semi finals. Alex still has 1 rebuy left. If he wins he will play the winner of the other match for the 1P finals. If Efren wins, it will be a redraw amongst the 3 left with 1 person getting a bye to the finals.

Gonna be watching the Alex/Efren match on BCN at 3:00 here at work. Hope the office clears out so I can concentrate. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

hondo
01-12-2006, 07:17 AM
Thanks for the info, Perk.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Perk:</font><hr> I want the DCC reporting that is going on over there. AZ still has the best tourney info available on the net. And alot of the posters go back in forth between boards.

I do know that Alex Pagulayan plays Efren Reyes at 3:00 EST, and Jason Miller plays Shawn Putnam at 3:00 in the semi finals. Alex still has 1 rebuy left. If he wins he will play the winner of the other match for the 1P finals. If Efren wins, it will be a redraw amongst the 3 left with 1 person getting a bye to the finals.

Gonna be watching the Alex/Efren match on BCN at 3:00 here at work. Hope the office clears out so I can concentrate. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Cueless Joey
01-12-2006, 09:16 AM
Please don't.
Don't wait too long. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

mybreak
01-12-2006, 09:26 AM

Wendy<hr /></blockquote>
As soon as I can get back in. (Well, actually when I'm home and back in AZB) I'm dead serious! <hr /></blockquote>

Oh, bullturds! Some chicks (guys too) are all talk and no action. Even if you did, you'd have pasties on or something. Wendy is a liar - Wendy is a liar - Wendy is a liar -

supergreenman
01-12-2006, 09:38 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> I'm having AZB withdrawal symptoms too since yesterday afternoon!

Well, AZ is still offline, from that I'm going make my own assumption that they are taking Wendy's threat seriously and are staying offline so that the hot pictures Wendy wants to will not overload thier servers.

J

Perk
01-12-2006, 09:40 AM

As soon as I can get back in. (Well, actually when I'm home and back in AZB) I'm dead serious! <hr /></blockquote>

AZ just got a few more members registered after that comment! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

tateuts
01-12-2006, 10:05 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> I'm gonna protest by posting a topless picture of myself as soon as I can get back in.

That ought to start a riot.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

9 Ball Girl
01-12-2006, 11:45 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote mybreak:</font><hr>Oh, bullturds! Some chicks (guys too) are all talk and no action. Even if you did, you'd have pasties on or something. Wendy is a liar - Wendy is a liar - Wendy is a liar - <hr /></blockquote>He don't know me very well, do he? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
01-12-2006, 11:46 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote tateuts:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> I'm gonna protest by posting a topless picture of myself as soon as I can get back in.

That ought to start a riot.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
<hr /></blockquote>Yeah, a riot of laughter! Some people need a good laugh and why not me to provide it!

BazookaJoe
01-12-2006, 11:55 AM
Ummmmm............In case I'm not logged in, how about emailing me that photo. That'll show those bastards.

rackem
01-12-2006, 12:05 PM
COM'ON Wendy "skin to win!!" Will you be playing pool? Cause I don't read non-pool related threads.

9 Ball Girl
01-12-2006, 12:07 PM
Dude, like you, I'm waiting too!

tateuts
01-12-2006, 12:21 PM
There has to be a catch to this.

Hmmmmm....Let's see..., when you were two years old, right?

9 Ball Girl
01-12-2006, 12:39 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote tateuts:</font><hr> There has to be a catch to this.

Hmmmmm....Let's see..., when you were two years old, right?

<hr /></blockquote>Nope, from a couple of weeks ago. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Qtec
01-12-2006, 12:54 PM
Just went to az and got a 'too many connections' page! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Please postpone your protest for 24 hrs Wendy or they will never get that board working again. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Q.......maybe if I would threaten to send in a photo of my bare-chested manly torso /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif............that should reduce the traffic substantially...... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif....

Tom_In_Cincy
01-12-2006, 01:17 PM
I've seen Ms Wendy in person, she is very well structured and has many assets. Her very best quality is her addictive smile.

She may be promising a frontal exposure for protesting reasons, but I have an idea. Why doesn't she get a frontal exposure of Melissa instead? Or maybe do both. Maybe we could hold a contest to see who's is the best? I would be willing to put my chest up against Wendy's anytime... LOL. As for Marissa, from what I could tell, Wendy is a Hands down favorite.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid190/p5c2be5cc6d7b0748efbc9bd7a67f39d9/f1fe3e80.jpg

9 Ball Girl
01-12-2006, 01:36 PM
Q - Lets see them pecs! Whatever avatar I use on AZB will probably be on here too! That way I can get double banned! Bwahahahahaha!

Tom - I am truly flattered but that is no way for my "Papi" to talk now is it. &lt;wink wink&gt; Thanks for the compliment and btw, her name is Marissa, my "ņera".

FastJoey
01-12-2006, 01:36 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote OSully:</font><hr> Mr. Wilson is running a dictatorship at AZ. His arrogance is completely out of line and you can see it in the quality of material being posted. The last few nights there have been over 100 in the main forum and about 30 in the Derby city forum. The DC forum had "some" interesting threads about the goings on in Louisville. The main forum had 100 people reading exactly what? There's nothing but garbage on the forum. "i need an aiming system" "what's your fav break/jump cue?" Do a search man!!

The topics suck, Mr. Wilson is deleting threads and banning people with excellent thoughts, even if they're racy. Can we have an interesting debate without Mr. Wilson jumping in and acting like God??

He has clearly ruined the board since taking over as moderator. You can't even ask him a question or offer him advice without an uncalled for, arrogant reply.
Don't get me wrong, these questions are useful for a board, but all you need to do is do a search on "tips" or "jump/break cues" and you'll find what you're looking for.

Until Mr. Wilson is gone, AZ will NEVER be what it once was...the place to be for billiard discussions. Banning Sweet Marissa?? What a tool!!

Here's my official protest of AZ until he steps down.
Spread the word and move all posters here. Half are here already.

O'Sully

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote onepocketchump:</font><hr> Well, I don't much care about the cliquish political crap that is going on there - I think the current moderator is doing a very bad job as well. What I do care about is that AZ has become the defacto place for semi-real time tournament info. It's unfortunate that the billard mags don't see fit to fund a real-time reporter to provide info on their boards and draw the information junkies like me when big events are going on. Maybe the Inside Pool board will develop into that sort of thing in the coming year.

John <hr /></blockquote> <hr /></blockquote> i agree with you..........i got a PM advising me of a post......that moderator must be a Mormon or close.....

catscradle
01-12-2006, 01:37 PM

Chris
<hr /></blockquote>

You're sh***ing me. I remember that post and it was clearly in no worse taste than all the chick pictures posted. Not that it was in good taste, but that was Marissa's point.

9 Ball Girl
01-12-2006, 01:39 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote catscradle:</font><hr>You're sh***ing me. I remember that post and it was clearly in no worse taste than all the chick pictures posted. Not that it was in good taste, but that was Marissa's point.
<hr /></blockquote>Exacadactly!

catscradle
01-12-2006, 01:41 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote onepocketchump:</font><hr> Well, I don't much care about the cliquish political crap that is going on there - I think the current moderator is doing a very bad job as well. ....

John <hr /></blockquote>

Geez John I agree with you on this one, how can that be. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif I think the current moderator is for one thing to prone to rolling in the mud with the rest of us low lifes. If he wanted to do that he should have established a separate id for that purpose and have his moderator id pristine.
He certainly has created a lot of unhappy campers.

catscradle
01-12-2006, 01:44 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> ... I'm gonna protest by posting a topless picture of myself as soon as I can get back in.

Please notify me when you do that!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

catscradle
01-12-2006, 01:46 PM
I figured it out, Mr. Wilson banned everybody!!!!!

Cornerman
01-12-2006, 01:51 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote catscradle:</font><hr> You're sh***ing me. I remember that post and it was clearly in no worse taste than all the chick pictures posted. Not that it was in good taste, but that was Marissa's point.
<hr /></blockquote> 'xactly.

Fred &lt;~~~ will probably have this post misconstrued

PBat51
01-12-2006, 02:09 PM
Well that does explain it.

Icon of Sin
01-12-2006, 02:25 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote catscradle:</font><hr> I figured it out, Mr. Wilson banned everybody!!!!! <hr /></blockquote>
hahahahaa, maybe /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

PBat51
01-12-2006, 02:25 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote catscradle:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> ... I'm gonna protest by posting a topless picture of myself as soon as I can get back in.

Please notify me when you do that!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

I too need to know /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Jimmy Mendoza
01-12-2006, 02:50 PM
The thing is, Marissa got banned for an image that contained some sort of an "action shot". You may need to go beyond just nudity and post an action shot to ensure banishment. Just a suggestion. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> I'm having AZB withdrawal symptoms too since yesterday afternoon!

thecardman
01-12-2006, 03:23 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr>...I'm gonna protest by posting a topless picture of myself as soon as I can get back in...<hr /></blockquote>

/ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wendy

Please be careful, pal! You'll have the AZ server crashing (again!) and this time praying for mercy with the number of hits it'll receive when that picture goes up! You don't know what the AZ moderator/dictator will do!

I think he's taken the Bill Hicks (http://www.billhicks.com) view of the Government a little too literal ("You are free to do what we tell you to! You are free to do what we tell you to!"). In fact, in light of this thread, I'd be surprised if some of us here aren't banned for what we're saying on a totally different forum!!!

Just my thoughts on the matter!

Best wishes

thecardman
/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

mungtor
01-12-2006, 03:29 PM
Since AZ is still down, I think a preview post here would probably be a good idea... Just to make sure the point would get across fully over at AZB, of course. Not for any other reason... far from it... /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

mybreak
01-12-2006, 04:01 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote FastJoey:</font><hr>
that moderator must be a Mormon <hr /></blockquote>

You misspelled that...use spellcheck next time. (no second "m' required.

FastJoey
01-12-2006, 04:48 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote mybreak:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote FastJoey:</font><hr>

You misspelled that...use spellcheck next time. (no second "m' required. <hr /></blockquote> LOL no i meant what i typed MORMON..the religious kind.......the moderator is taking a strict view on everything...you have have to see what has been going on there the past 2 weeks...

pooldude
01-12-2006, 05:36 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote FastJoey:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote mybreak:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote FastJoey:</font><hr>

You misspelled that...use spellcheck next time. (no second "m' required. <hr /></blockquote> LOL no i meant what i typed MORMON..the religious kind.......the moderator is taking a strict view on everything...you have have to see what has been going on there the past 2 weeks... <hr /></blockquote>

LOL...he meant that as a joke and I thought it was pretty good actually. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

cueball1950
01-12-2006, 07:18 PM
well just remember that Mike Howerton from AZ is this boards moderator.... and wendy, please make sure i get my own personal copy of that picture....lollol..never mind, i would probably have another heart attack...lol.........mike

Harold Acosta
01-12-2006, 07:33 PM
It seems that the AZ board is still down. I'd had no luck for 2 days. I thought my computer had a glitch but now I know what is happening....

Seems like the AZ Billiard's moderator should be the one banned....

FastJoey
01-12-2006, 08:56 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Harold Acosta:</font><hr> It seems that the AZ board is still down. I'd had no luck for 2 days. I thought my computer had a glitch but now I know what is happening....

Seems like the AZ Billiard's moderator should be the one banned.... <hr /></blockquote> i miss it too Harold ....

JMD in VA
01-12-2006, 09:11 PM
"Nope, from a couple of weeks ago."

Ok Wendy! 2 Questions:

What was the occasion?

&amp;

Why wasn't I invited?

/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Your Favorite Mayor with an Accent,

JMD in VA

nhp
01-12-2006, 10:17 PM
It annoys me that it's been down for over 2 days right in the middle of the DCC.

cueball1950
01-12-2006, 10:53 PM
Yo Mr. Mayor......do you want the copy i have of wendy on my desk. You can always get a copy of it and put it on your desk...lololol After all, YOU are the Mayor of the CCB and you should rate a copy.......................mike

CarolNYC
01-13-2006, 03:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]

<hr /></blockquote>
Holy Mackeral-this has got to go down in history as the best hijacking of a thread in ONE statement,LMAO!!!Ha HA HA HA!
Gettum,Wendy,gettum!
CArol /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dg-in-centralpa
01-13-2006, 05:35 AM
May I please have an autographed copy for Mrs. DG and myself? By the time it gets posted, it'll be deleted before I get a chance to see it. I don't get much time at work to snoop in here. Pleeeeaaase?

DG-just a dirty old man

9 Ball Girl
01-13-2006, 07:43 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote JMD in VA:</font><hr> "Nope, from a couple of weeks ago."

Ok Wendy! 2 Questions:

What was the occasion?<hr /></blockquote>I was thinking about you and that hot accent! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote JMD in VA:</font><hr>Why wasn't I invited?<hr /></blockquote>It was a spur of the moment type of thing I guess! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote JMD in VA:</font><hr>Your Favorite Mayor with an Accent<hr /></blockquote>Mmmm, and what an accent it is! Mmmuah!

9 Ball Girl
01-13-2006, 07:44 AM
Hi Harold! I'm thinking that maybe Mike Howerton may be at the DCC and can't get a chance to get AZB back up.

9 Ball Girl
01-13-2006, 07:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr>Gettum,Wendy,gettum!
CArol /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>You got it, babe! Two other fems sent me their topless pictures. We're trading! It's like "show me yours and I'll show you mine" type of thing going on now. You know, tit for tat. LOL

9 Ball Girl
01-13-2006, 07:51 AM
If AZB is still down by Monday, I'll post the pic here. Heh heh heh...

Rich R.
01-13-2006, 07:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Two other fems sent me their topless pictures. We're trading! It's like "show me yours and I'll show you mine" type of thing going on now. You know, tit for tat. LOL <hr /></blockquote>And when do I get the complete collection????? /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

9 Ball Girl
01-13-2006, 07:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr>And when do I get the complete collection????? /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif <hr /></blockquote>I can see it now, The Boob Bonanza Collection!

ddk15
01-13-2006, 09:10 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr>And when do I get the complete collection????? /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif <hr /></blockquote>I can see it now, The Boob Bonanza Collection! <hr /></blockquote>

It's back up, now get over there and post some nudie pictures.

mybreak
01-13-2006, 11:08 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote mybreak:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr>

Wendy<hr /></blockquote>

Oh, bullturds! Some chicks (guys too) are all talk and no action. Even if you did, you'd have pasties on or something. Wendy is a liar - Wendy is a liar - Wendy is a liar - <hr /></blockquote>

Wendy is a liar - Wendy is a liar - Wendy is a liar...
All talk and NO ACTION!

Come on chica...we're all waiting with lactate breath.

Stretch
01-13-2006, 11:10 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote BazookaJoe:</font><hr> Ummmmm............In case I'm not logged in, how about emailing me that photo. That'll show those bastards. <hr /></blockquote>

LMFAO!!! Good one. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif St.

9 Ball Girl
01-13-2006, 12:02 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote mybreak:</font><hr>Wendy is a liar - Wendy is a liar - Wendy is a liar...
All talk and NO ACTION!<hr /></blockquote>Oh yeah. As soon as I get home tomorrow (I'm going somewhere tonight), I will post that baby as my avatar there and as a pic on this thread. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote mybreak:</font><hr>Come on chica...we're all waiting with lactate breath. <hr /></blockquote>Would that be Enfamil or Similac? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/b]

Mr_Wilson
01-13-2006, 12:17 PM
I am alway amused to hear what people have to say, especially when they are wrong and haven't got a clue.

For the record, I haven't banned *anyone*......yet.

Dave

Scott Lee
01-13-2006, 12:22 PM
Wendy...You can be the poster girl for my new gentleman's club/poolroom! It's called Beers, Boobs &amp; Balls! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif LOL

Scott

mybreak
01-13-2006, 12:32 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> I will post that baby as my avatar there and as a pic on this thread. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/b]

I think a clue just came out. "That baby". She's going to put up a topless baby picture of some sort.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote mybreak:</font><hr>Come on chica...we're all waiting with lactate breath. <hr /></blockquote>Would that be Enfamil or Similac? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/b] <hr /></blockquote>

Neither of those two. I was thinking along the lines of pure, unadulterated, non-implanted, Ti-Tee lactate from a grown woman.

DebraLiStarr
01-13-2006, 12:33 PM
Wendy... please don't spread that picture of me around the forum... omg... what have I done???
/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

9 Ball Girl
01-13-2006, 12:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote mybreak:</font><hr>Neither of those two. I was thinking along the lines of pure, unadulterated, non-implanted, Ti-Tee lactate from a grown woman. <hr /></blockquote>It is definitely pure, unadulterated, definitely non-implanted and it was taken on December 15, 2005. Stay tuned...

9 Ball Girl
01-13-2006, 12:40 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr> Wendy... please don't spread that picture of me around the forum... omg... what have I done???
/ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif <hr /></blockquote>Too late! I've already posted it in a Brooklyn Bar: For A Mediocre Time, please call Deb... Just kidding!!! Your pic is safe with me! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

9 Ball Girl
01-13-2006, 05:38 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid199/pa45f676f489874beb45426747cab2938/f0979f13.jpg

ras314
01-13-2006, 08:11 PM
Hey Wendy, how about sending the uncropped, full resolution version? I've just finished the drywall in my pool room and really could use something to break up all that blank expanse and a nice BIG poster would be great. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Harold Acosta
01-13-2006, 08:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey Wendy, how about sending the uncropped, full resolution version? I've just finished the drywall in my pool room and really could use something to break up all that blank expanse and a nice BIG poster would be great.<hr /></blockquote>

I have no objection to Ras314 motion.....

Wendy, te ves muy bien en esta foto....Sensual por demas...

cueball1950
01-13-2006, 10:04 PM
I know eeverybody wants to see your picture but i have 1 burning question that everybody has failed to ask. ( i know they don't care, they just want to see it) but i have to ask..."WHO TOOK THE PICTURE?" inquiring minds just have to know....lololol...............mike

9 Ball Girl
01-14-2006, 07:08 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
01-14-2006, 07:08 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Harold Acosta:</font><hr>Wendy, te ves muy bien en esta foto....Sensual por demas... <hr /></blockquote>Gracias! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

9 Ball Girl
01-14-2006, 07:09 PM
I took it myself! (Although nAzareth wishes he did!)

HALHOULE
02-26-2006, 08:16 AM
How are you doing, onepocketchump?

Hal houle
510 581 3010