PDA

View Full Version : DERBY CITY UPDATES HERE (please)

nhp
01-13-2006, 06:33 AM
It's starting to get ridiculous how long AZ has been down, like myself I'm sure many of us who couldn't go are anxiously awaiting any new reports on the action and tournament play. Anyone who is down there, when you have the time and energy can you please keep us updated? We would really appreciate it! Thanks in advance.

RUNaRAK
01-13-2006, 06:48 AM
Most of your probably already know the following but just in case:

Banks divison winner is Jason Miller of Dayton over Jason Kirkwood. Miller wins the set 3-2 by banking 4 and out the last game. Kirkwood was on the hill and missed a cross side to lose the banks event. OUCH!

OnePocket. Jason Miller vs. Efren Reyes. Reyes wins the set 3-0. He moves so smooth, it is kind of sickening to watch. He is definitely from another planet /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 ball is underway to conclude Sat night.

IPT qualifier in Louisville has been sold out. $2000 per man to play in the qualifier, top 2 get tour cards for 2006. This will be one tough qualifier with tons of champions wanting to play in the IPT.

Will update more as I get time.

Peace, Joe Koontz

cuechick
01-13-2006, 07:10 AM
It sounds like the IPT qualifer and the 9Ball event will overlap? How will that work???

vonn31
01-13-2006, 07:37 AM
I'm leaving now for the DCC. I'll be there around 1:00pm Looking forward to meeting all AZ and CCB members and whoever else is there.

Later
Hal