PDA

View Full Version : Inspired by Vagabond...

06-29-2002, 07:14 PM
While driving home today (I bombed in Arlington! /ccboard/images/icons/frown.gif ) I was thinking about Vagabond, and came up with my quote of the day. Enjoy, and feel free to adopt it yourself Vagabond! /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Chris Cass
06-30-2002, 10:35 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Lorri:</font><hr> While driving home today (I bombed in Arlington! /ccboard/images/icons/frown.gif ) I was thinking about Vagabond, and came up with my quote of the day. Enjoy, and feel free to adopt it yourself Vagabond! /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif <hr></blockquote>

Here's one for you Lorri.

I might have had a set back, but they haven't heard the last of me yet!

Next time Champ,

C.C.~~takes losing to make a winner.

Tom_In_Cincy
06-30-2002, 11:25 AM
Lorri,

I noticed your new 'quote' and I like it. I can relate to a long drive home after 'bombing out' in a tournament.. I can relate... I can relate... damn.. I can relate..

06-30-2002, 12:02 PM
Thanks everyone! Just to clarify, I knew going in this was going to happen, and I'm upset, but I'm not upset if you can follow that. The whole problem over the last two weeks has been that I've been working 14 hour days, and I've played a total of maybe 5 hours. Total lack of preparation, in fact I wasn't even sure I would be going until Friday afternoon. It's hard to play good pool when you're worried about feeding your family /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
06-30-2002, 12:18 PM
Hey, dad.. what's for dinner?

Nothing.. I jawed the 9 ball..

06-30-2002, 12:25 PM
Cute Tom! thank God I don't feed my family by playing pool!

06-30-2002, 08:32 PM
Unfortunately I feed my EGO by playing pool LOL! The problem is finding people I can beat LMAO!
-------------------------------------------------------------

The wind is my calling, the road my home

We should all be so lucky, although I think Mr. Vag. was contemplating settling down a few months ago.

06-30-2002, 08:33 PM
Unfortunately I feed my EGO by playing pool LOL! The problem is finding people I can beat LMAO!
-------------------------------------------------------------

The wind is my calling, the road my home

We should all be so lucky, although I think Mr. Vag. was contemplating settling down a few months ago.