PDA

View Full Version : Hey Wendy

DebraLiStarr
01-13-2006, 11:21 AM
There is a request on Azbilliards ... people are calling your bluff... lol ... use your best judgment, but remember what I said to you the other day when we spoke about this subject.rotflmao!!!
/ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

9 Ball Girl
01-13-2006, 12:04 PM
I'm not going to be going home tonight but I will post it tomorrow!

DebraLiStarr
01-14-2006, 07:25 PM
Wendy...

These guys were expecting full frontal nudity...lol... I was getting PM's on Az asking me to beg you not to post that picture... and all they get is a friggin' head shot (no pun intended - & don't bring up the cough drops...) I mean the build up for this was incredible... I don't think they are going to accept this as you following through on your promise or keeping your word... call me crazy (everybody does) but I think they were expecting just a little bit more...

9 Ball Girl
01-15-2006, 06:52 AM
I'm still topless in the one that's on AZ now but I think the 9BG trucker's cap makes it seem less so? Anyway, I kept my promise and the buildup came from the fellas. You know how they are.

Why would they send you the PMs and not to the subject at hand, me???

Sid_Vicious
01-15-2006, 08:06 AM
Wez be seein' nips on that one? No round brownies beggin' for attention, it don't count...sid /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

cueball1950
01-15-2006, 11:57 AM
Hi sweetie....did they take the posts out that everybody was waiting for. i just tried looking it up and it was not there.. what a cutie you are......................mike

9 Ball Girl
01-15-2006, 08:39 PM
My hair got in the way. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

9 Ball Girl
01-15-2006, 08:40 PM
The pic was taken out on the AZB site but the larger sized pic is in the Main Forum section here under the thread about AZB being down.