PDA

View Full Version : My Patriots

Cornerman
01-14-2006, 07:25 PM
Just got cheated. I hate it. This is why I'm a Patriot's fan to begin with, because they got cheated on a call against the Raiders in the 70's. They still talk about that phantom penalty.

Now, holding the Broncos to zero points, a pass interference call, late, several seconds by the BACK JUDGE from across the playing field, calls a pass interference call on the Patriots, when the replay clearly show pass interference on the Broncos.

Is there some conspiracy???? Why do we bother having a judge on that side of the field if we can have another judge "over-rule" him. It had to be supremely obvious for him to call it, yet on replay, it was obviousl that it was offensive, not defensive pass interference.

I am pretty pissed off. The Patriots have a chance to do something nobody has ever done, and I feel the out of position back judge has done his best to take that chance away from them...

Complete and utter BS.

Fred

Cornerman
01-14-2006, 07:30 PM
And now after the Broncos score 7 pts. off the bull$hit call, the Patriots fumble the ensuing kick off. The Broncos take it down and try a 50 yd field goal. There's clear false start on the Broncos but... no f*ckin' call????

The 50 yd field goal clear the goal by about a yard. More crap from the officials. This is getting disgusting.
The Broncos have just been hand 10 point after not scoring the entire half.

Fred

DebraLiStarr
01-14-2006, 07:43 PM
Its only 10-3 at the half... they can come back in the 2nd half.. stay positive Fred... Brady can do it! He's done it before! He'll do it again...

pooltchr
01-14-2006, 07:56 PM
I agree that was a bad call, and another bad "no call". And the play-off officials are supposed to be the best in the league!
There's still 30 minutes to go...
Steve

Cornerman
01-14-2006, 08:19 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> I agree that was a bad call, and another bad "no call". And the play-off officials are supposed to be the best in the league!
There's still 30 minutes to go...
Steve <hr /></blockquote>

Still sux. And now the 100 yd interception adds injury to insult\..

JPB
01-14-2006, 08:20 PM
As a Broncos fan I am loving it. Hilarious. Champ Bailey just almost made up for it tho. And shanahan was absolutely crazy to pass on 3 points early. I hope they can hang on for the win.

DebraLiStarr
01-14-2006, 08:43 PM
Its getting depressing.