PDA

View Full Version : hello

06-30-2002, 06:23 AM
I have decided you are all to stupid and im gonna stop caring.
So im not gonna reply to you anymore.
damn i hate this place
bye!!!

Harold Acosta
06-30-2002, 11:10 AM
Hey Malcolm, don't go away...keep lurking and having fun at some of the BS that comes up on this board!

06-30-2002, 12:06 PM
Hey Malcolm, if you're going to start a thread telling all of us how stupid we are, you might want to make an effort at getting the grammar, spelling, capitalization, and punctuation correct. Just a thought,
Lorri

cueball1950
06-30-2002, 12:12 PM
another section of the world heard from....oh well.. we will not miss you. i agree with lorri. you sound like a high schooler looking to have some fun trying to make everyone mad....does not work here to good though...we have all been thru it before. actually it is pretty old stuff.. try to be more creative,,,,,,,,,,,mike

heater451
06-30-2002, 06:18 PM
I'm not sure if anyone bothers to check profiles, but Malcolm lists his location as Belgium, so you should figure that his English communication skills differ from ours (I believe most of us are American. . . .)

I think Patrick also has some issues with the 'nuances' (not really correct, since this is unspoken stuff. . .) of American English. BTW, a lot of people hack on Patrick, but have probably never noticed that his site says that he suffers from Aspergers Autism (look it up from Google).

"Nobody's perfect, everyone's flawless"

06-30-2002, 06:51 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: heater451:</font><hr>
I think Patrick also has some issues with the 'nuances' (not really correct, since this is unspoken stuff. . .) of American English. BTW, a lot of people hack on Patrick, but have probably never noticed that his site says that he suffers from Aspergers Autism (look it up from Google).

"Nobody's perfect, everyone's flawless"

. <hr></blockquote>

heater...very good.

wise.

dan

JimS
06-30-2002, 06:58 PM
Thank you Heater. Your Spirt and mind are working together to create wisdom.

Tom_In_Cincy
06-30-2002, 07:09 PM
Thanks Heater451,

His website is full of interesting layouts and links.
Worth the visit..