PDA

View Full Version : Cuetech one piece cues

Ohplayer
01-18-2006, 10:07 AM
Has anyone tried the Cuetec one piece graphite cues. I was told by a salesman that they won't ever warp. I'm just looking for some durbale house cues for my home table to withstand my 7 & 10 year olds.

Manda
01-18-2006, 10:46 AM
7 & 10... Yeah I would go with the graphite or just cheap Kmart cues. Unless you want wood cues that are eventually going to be covered with nicks. They're pretty durable cues. Though if you do go with graphite, you are probably going to need lots of powder or a glove. Although if you are serious about playing, you should probably get your own personal cue that no one else can play with.

houseman
01-18-2006, 10:59 AM
I have 24 of these in my pool room for customers to use and they love them, they don`t get nicked and dinged and I just try to keep them clean as possible with plain water and dry them good.
They get used more than the wood cues.

PHJ314
01-18-2006, 01:30 PM
They are "Warp-Resistant". Chances are they won't warp..but when they do...let me tell you they boomerang!!!! We had one do it and you could slide a pool ball underneath it. But it's not so much them warping as opposed to them breaking or coming apart where the joint should be.

All in all though, I'd say these cues would definately suit your needs!!!