PDA

View Full Version : Dinner get together@ billiard Expo

cueball1950
01-23-2006, 09:51 PM
was just wondering if anybody wanted to get together at the Expo on Saturday night and go to dinner. Just a idea...mike

CarolNYC
01-24-2006, 06:59 AM
I'm game,Mike-
As long as I dont have to be on duty-let me know the time /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Carol

dg-in-centralpa
01-24-2006, 07:45 AM
I don't think we'll be able to, we'll be leaving in the early evening to head back home. Depends on the time.

DG

9 Ball Girl
01-24-2006, 02:51 PM
For some reason, I guess because there's so much to do at the Valley, I can never definitely commit to a gathering but this one I wouldn't mind.

Vicki
01-24-2006, 03:41 PM
Mike,
I can't do dinner, but I'll be very disappointed if I don't see you this year. Please stop by our booth if you don't see me around. I was thinking about you recently and wondering how you've been. See you in a few weeks,

V

cueball1950
01-24-2006, 09:43 PM
Well Vicki, thank you for the kind words and your caring. Everything here is, how do i put it? As good as can be expected considering everything. I will chat with you at Valley Forge soon. Keep the faith and remember, you are now eating for 2....lol..happy for you.................mike

cueball1950
01-24-2006, 09:46 PM
well Mr & Mrs DG... i will be getting in to VF on friday afternoon. so i am definately hoping to connect with you both and to meet your daughter. and no i won't forget your Saratoga items. Things have been so hectic here you would not believe. But i am looking forward to a couple of days away.....mike

Rich R.
01-25-2006, 03:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> Keep the faith and remember, you are now eating for 2....lol..happy for you.................mike <hr /></blockquote>
Ohhhhhh, it sounds like some "Congrats" are in order. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Voodoo Daddy
01-25-2006, 01:49 PM
I tried to do that last year...we had fun but not half of those who said they would show didnt. So I will pass and just entertain Dick Leonard, his daughter and whoever else shows up!!