PDA

View Full Version : 2 years coming up quick

cueball1950
01-23-2006, 10:05 PM
I have to give myself a trophy for this one. Coming up in approximately 2 weeks or so. February 4th to be exact it will have been 2 years without a cigarette. I want to thank all the people on this board that have given me the encouragement, confidence and the will power to accomplish this feat. because with out it I could not have done it alone. I also sent a Big thank you out to my 1 of my granddaughters (Farron age 10) who still calls me to check and to give me more words of praise and her unconditional love and support. I made a promise to her that i would never smoke again and that is 1 promise that i will not break. Thanks for letting me say this to all of you. You will never know what, as friends, you mean to me..love ya's all....mike

Rich R.
01-24-2006, 03:49 AM
Keep up the good work Mike, and don't break that promise.

CarolNYC
01-24-2006, 06:48 AM
Good job,Mike!
Thats awesome /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Carol

dg-in-centralpa
01-24-2006, 07:43 AM
Congratulations Mike! I'll bet you feel better since you quit smoking. It's tough to quit but worth it in the long run.

DG

Gayle in MD
01-24-2006, 10:05 AM
And more power to you my friend. I sure wish I had your "won't" power! Give yourself a big pat on the back, and give your grand-daughter a big kiss for me!

Love,
Gayle

9 Ball Girl
01-24-2006, 02:53 PM
Way to go Mike! Besides feeling better without the cigs, think about how much money you've saved!

Luvs ya back!

Big_Jon
01-24-2006, 03:26 PM
Congratulations...
You quitter.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif