PDA

View Full Version : Can we free Secaucus Fats??????

Deeman3
01-25-2006, 08:24 AM
As I said the other day, I miss the wit and attitude of SF. Is there any way we can get him back. I know he added a clarity most of us appreciated and was hands down the best fact checker I've ever met. Maybe he was agressive at times but most of us are. I would hate to think he has things to say we are afraid to hear.

Did he have too much knowledge? I sure rememeber him correcting me on several occasions and my muttering, "He's right, again!" after checking out his statements.

Did he do something that warented the death penalty on the CCB? If so, what was it that keeps us from having his input each day? I'd like to ask the administrator to consider freeing SF and letting us hear from him again.

We could require him to misspel a few words or act a little left wing once a month or so if it would make some feel a little better......He could have a tag line like, "France is such a great country..."

Deeman
I still have his logo but can't post it.....somebody dig up that Free SF jail cell for me....

9 Ball Girl
01-25-2006, 11:56 AM
Didn't he just post something on here a few days ago?

Deeman3
01-25-2006, 12:05 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Didn't he just post something on here a few days ago? <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> NBG,

No, I don't think so. We did discuss him in a post so that may be what you remember. Wendy, have fun at the Forge...

Deeman </font color>

Perk
01-26-2006, 07:11 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Didn't he just post something on here a few days ago? <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> NBG,

No, I don't think so. We did discuss him in a post so that may be what you remember. Wendy, have fun at the Forge...

Deeman </font color> <hr /></blockquote>

He just posted the "Hold my beer" thread on 1/3/06. Was the funniest thing I have read in awhile. Never mind..I rechecked, and it was from 05.....so I agree..bring him back.. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

heater451
01-26-2006, 07:28 AM
His profile is still accessible, so I don't think he's banned. Maybe he is just taking a break from the CCB.

===========================

Deeman3
01-26-2006, 07:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote heater451:</font><hr> His profile is still accessible, so I don't think he's banned. Maybe he is just taking a break from the CCB. <font color="blue">

Perhaps, but I don't think so. It seems there are no major objections to his returning so I hope he does if this is, indeed, a self imposed exile. However, If the administrator is keeping him away, I'd like to see him back. I won't harp on this any more. I just found his style, wit and humor added to my experience on the CCB.

Deeman </font color>

=========================== <hr /></blockquote>

9 Ball Girl
01-26-2006, 09:04 AM
Thanks Deeman! I believe Secaucus posts on AZB and maybe that's where I saw it.

Chopstick
01-26-2006, 01:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote heater451:</font><hr> His profile is still accessible, so I don't think he's banned. Maybe he is just taking a break from the CCB. <font color="blue">

Perhaps, but I don't think so. It seems there are no major objections to his returning so I hope he does if this is, indeed, a self imposed exile. However, If the administrator is keeping him away, I'd like to see him back. I won't harp on this any more. I just found his style, wit and humor added to my experience on the CCB.

Deeman </font color>

=========================== <hr /></blockquote> <hr /></blockquote>

I PMed him over on AZB and told him we missed him. He said he would like to come back if he could. I am working on a plan.

catscradle
01-27-2006, 01:42 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> I PMed him over on AZB and told him we missed him. He said he would like to come back if he could. I am working on a plan. <hr /></blockquote>

I support your plan whatever it is. He is a good guy.

Deeman3
01-27-2006, 01:44 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote catscradle:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> I PMed him over on AZB and told him we missed him. He said he would like to come back if he could. I am working on a plan. <hr /></blockquote>

I support your plan whatever it is. He is a good guy. <hr /></blockquote> <font color="blue">

Most of Chopstick's plan involve naked women so I'm in. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif</font color>

Deeman

SpiderMan
01-27-2006, 02:29 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote catscradle:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chopstick:</font><hr> I PMed him over on AZB and told him we missed him. He said he would like to come back if he could. I am working on a plan. <hr /></blockquote>

I support your plan whatever it is. He is a good guy. <hr /></blockquote> <font color="blue">

Most of Chopstick's plan involve naked women so I'm in. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif</font color>

Deeman <hr /></blockquote>

Yep, he's the only guy I know who wakes up at a strip club every time he falls asleep at a bus stop or in a cab.

SpiderMan