PDA

View Full Version : A rose was a rose, but...

wolfdancer
01-25-2006, 12:55 PM
GWB has put aside all our privacy fears...it is not "domestic spying", but "terrorist surveillance"
I was thinking though that maybe instead of making an operator assisted, collect, person to person call, on a land line, and discuss plans , to say, bomb a Chinese Embassy......
they might use one of them pre-paid, throw away, untracable, cell phones.....and use coded phrases, like "Chinese Takeout"
Seemed like domestic spying though.....

Deeman3
01-25-2006, 01:06 PM
Wolfdancer-san,

I have received your message. I repeat, I have received your message. That will be Chineese takeout at 5:00 O'Clock, The Green Frog is now asleep. The Green Frog is now asleep. The Wickets are not falling down, the Wickets are not falling down, Q is OBL, Q is OBL, My shorts are too tight, my shorts are too tight...... /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Next broadcast at 23:17......

Drop1
01-25-2006, 01:13 PM
Shorts too tight? Careful of head aches.Over Out Rodger

wolfdancer
01-25-2006, 02:37 PM
LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Let me know though....if your wickets get sticky,
at the last minute.

pooltchr
01-26-2006, 05:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Let me know though....if your wickets get sticky,
at the last minute. <hr /></blockquote>

TMI, man...TMI!!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Steve

Mrs_DG
01-28-2006, 11:08 PM
Just saw "Enemy of the State." Scary stuff. Big Brother is watching and has been for a while.
Um, is it safe to each Chinese food? Does it contain bugs too? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Mrs. DG

Sid_Vicious
01-29-2006, 10:00 AM
Any one terrorist sending clear text e-mail or making land line contacts, will most likely be beheaded by their leaders. Getting around the current efforts of this administration is too easy, and yes, the throw away phones are ideal. You heard lately that groups of middleastern'rs here in the US have been trying to buy big quantities(60+) of these phones didn't you? They scurried off after the personnel at the stores made some calls due to the situation. All this BS about alerting BL and crew that we are listening in to phone calls is simply a way for big brother to get our citizen's privacy rights stripped, no ifs ands or buts. Anyone believing otherwise deserves what they get cuz, this war is forever. The simple fact we've succumbed to these lost rights is a way for the terrorists to effectively win in making us change. FISA was adequate, but if there was such a thin timeline requiring going around it for a tap, then at least validate the situation after the fact with a post admission to FISA. If that is out of the question, then it should blow everyones dress up to wonder why not. Someone wants all the power over all of us...sid

wolfdancer
01-30-2006, 12:39 PM
I gotta hope not...re the Chinese food.....
I go once a week to the best Chinese buffet Restaurant in the area.