PDA

View Full Version : Lining up

Kato
06-30-2002, 12:30 PM
A few months back Chris Cass had sent me an e-mail on lining up the cue and object balls. I found an extremely comfortable open bridge that just clicked with that stance. Through experimentation I managed to get away from that lining up stance and gone back to one of my experimentational stances. Consequently I've missed balls I'm not supposed to miss and become very frustrated. Well, I've found the sweet spot and I'm going to spend the next 4 hours burning that into my mind before my tournament tonight. That I lost it.

Kato~~~happy again.............read on

Karatemom
06-30-2002, 12:51 PM
He's a good teacher, huh? I shot for 7 hours Friday afternoon and worked on lots of things. I did over 200 banks, which is one of my many problem areas. Later on, when I played a game of 9 ball, I saw the lines better when I got to a bank. I am living proof that burning that which works for you into your mind, works very well when you get to the table for a game.

I have changed quite a bit about my stance, grip, and aim. All of which I wouldn't have been able to do if Chris wasn't there to tell me what I was doing wrong. I try constantly to better my game, in all areas: aim, grip, stance, english, banks, etc.

Good luck in the tourney.

Heide