PDA

View Full Version : Salam-u-'Alaikum, Pardner

wolfdancer
01-26-2006, 11:25 AM
"George W Bush may be backed by Christian fundamentalists but in his home state of Texas, Islam is the latest big draw. The Bible belt is transferring its allegiance to the Quran because, for many erstwhile Christians, believe it or not, the church is too liberal."
Over 400k Muslims in Texas????
Video
web page (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9184353144432289069)
an hear i thoughts them Texas girls was wearing veils jes cause they been rode too hard, an put to stable, too hot

Deeman3
01-26-2006, 12:02 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> "George W Bush may be backed by Christian fundamentalists but in his home state of Texas, Islam is the latest big draw. The Bible belt is transferring its allegiance to the Quran because, for many erstwhile Christians, believe it or not, the church is too liberal." <font color="blue"> You mean people completely switch Gods becuase their flock is weak? </font color>
Over 400k Muslims in Texas???? <font color="blue"> Wow, you had me frightened for a second. Hey, there's more in Toledo than that. 400K wouldn't even fill a revival tent in Texas! </font color>
Video
web page (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9184353144432289069)
an hear i thoughts them Texas girls was wearing veils jes cause they been rode too hard, an put to stable, too hot <hr /></blockquote> <font color="blue"> Hey, I no longer live there but take it easy on those Texas ladies. They are all yellow roses to me. In Texas they know how to ride YOU hard and put YOU up wet. and remember from the other post, these ladies are packin'......

By the way, what's Islam's position on abortion/baby killing/women's right to choice? I get the feeling from the left they feel Islam has a much more tolerant view if you exclude suicide bombing, beheading, ethnic cleansing, rape, incest, murder, homosexual activity, personal freedom and good skin care.....

Deeman
read my free copy of the Koran (Quran) from cover to cover, still like my own God....but to each his/her own..

wolfdancer
01-26-2006, 01:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
By the way, what's Islam's position on abortion/baby killing/women's right to choice? I get the feeling from the left they feel Islam has a much more tolerant view if you exclude suicide bombing, beheading, ethnic cleansing, rape, incest, murder, homosexual activity, personal freedom and good skin care.....

Deeman
read my free copy of the Koran (Quran) from cover to cover, still like my own God....but to each his/her own..
<hr /></blockquote>

I think you're confusing the messenger, with the message. I just happened to come across the site....and it seemed so incongruous to me....Islam in Texas??? Maybe in the People's Repubic of Berkeley, ( and you guys would be jumping all over that, as proof of some new liberal anti-American,.....) but................. Texas? I hope it's just the Hindus that think cows are sacred....
Anyway, I don't know what the Islamic views on good skin care is, don't even know which God they are praying to....but from the video, with the H.S. football coach, during a game, trying to fulfill the required 5 times a day....
I'm Catholic, and to keep yer certification, we only gots to meet once a week....
GWB...President....that seems incongruous also
Salam-u-'Alaikum...Deeman

Deeman3
01-26-2006, 03:17 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> <font color="blue"> </font color>
I think you're confusing the messenger, with the message. <font color="blue"> Naw, I knew you were just passin it on but I had to respond! Why?, I gotta be me.... </font color> I just happened to come across the site....and it seemed so incongruous to me....Islam in Texas??? <font color="blue">It that like..."Prase be to Allah, Y'all.. </font color> Maybe in the People's Repubic of Berkeley, ( and you guys would be jumping all over that, as proof of some new liberal anti-American,.....) but................. Texas? I hope it's just the Hindus that think cows are sacred....
Anyway, I don't know what the Islamic views on good skin care is, don't even know which God they are praying to....but from the video, with the H.S. football coach, during a game, trying to fulfill the required 5 times a day....
I'm Catholic, and to keep yer certification, we only gots to meet once a week.... <font color="blue"> Yeah. I am married to one of them thar Catholic gals. Spend most of my nights just tryin to make her feel guilty 'bout somethin or another...</font color>
GWB...President....that seems incongruous also <font color="blue"> Count your lucky stars, if he was Islamic, all of a sudden, you'd probably look back in fondness at his actions so far. Let's see, beheading Sen. Kennedy, Ravaging Nancy Paloci, yuck! I just got a bad vibe here.... </font color>
Salam-u-'Alaikum...Deeman <font color="blue"> und eine gute Donnerstag zu Sie </font color> /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
<hr /></blockquote>

Deeman

wolfdancer
01-26-2006, 04:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
und eine gute Donnerstag zu Sie <hr /></blockquote>
translated at
web page (http://freetranslation.paralink.com/)
as "and good Thursday to you"

Ist dies Ihr erster Besuch zu den Vereinigten Staaten?

Deeman3
01-26-2006, 04:04 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
und eine gute Donnerstag zu Sie <hr /></blockquote>
translated at
web page (http://freetranslation.paralink.com/)
as "and good Thursday to you"

Ist dies Ihr erster Besuch zu den Vereinigten Staaten? <font color="blue"> Ya, Ich bin nur ein Gastarbiter.</font color>

Deeman <hr /></blockquote>