PDA

View Full Version : Cognoscenti Cues Are Now Selling Back In The USA!

Bob
01-27-2006, 10:40 AM
I saw Joe Gold for the first time in 2 years last night. He has recently gotten married and is loving it. He told me that he is back selling in the US and here is some info regarding it.

Cognoscenti Cues, are for those who appreciate the finest, Finally back in the USA!

For the past 5 years, Cognoscenti Cues have been sold exclusively in Japan. Joe Gold now has opened up the US market at US pricing with cue's starting at $1,299.00.

For more info call Joe Gold at 1-773-348-7154. Make sure you tell him you read it here and that Eydie Romano sent you.

Joe is ready and willing to work with all. Bob has owned several Cog's for years and loves them. Welcome back Joey!

Eydie Romano

BLACKHEART
01-27-2006, 11:40 AM
I was under the impression thet Joe SOLD his cue company & name & was just working for the new owners. Is that true?. Who is making these Qs?...JER

BANKS77
01-31-2006, 03:19 PM
That's good news, is that $1299 for a plain jane with two shafts? I bought three Cogs from Joey back in 92 when he had the Gold Crown in his shop. Great hitting cues with the only problem being that Joey won't make the butt thicker or the cue longer.