PDA

View Full Version : Racking Secrets by Joe Tucker DVD

jayzoll
01-27-2006, 09:59 PM
Not long ago, I remember reading a post about a break book or video. I tried to find the post but could not. I am looking to buy another instructional DVD and thought this might be a good one. I was wondering if anyone that posts here purchased or viewed this video.

By the way...Mike (cueball1950) I came across your Santa post about donating cues....WOW!! Nice to know there are still people like yourself out there. I'm sure those KC cues hit as good as they look.

~Thank you all...Jason

recoveryjones
01-27-2006, 11:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote jayzoll:</font><hr> Not long ago, I remember reading a post about a break book or video. I tried to find the post but could not. I am looking to buy another instructional DVD and thought this might be a good one. I was wondering if anyone that posts here purchased or viewed this video.

By the way...Mike (cueball1950) I came across your Santa post about donating cues....WOW!! Nice to know there are still people like yourself out there. I'm sure those KC cues hit as good as they look.

~Thank you all...Jason <hr /></blockquote>

This is an excellent DVD on rack reading, especially DVD # 1 which is on 9 ball. Can't go wrong with this one.
JMO, RJ

jayzoll
01-28-2006, 05:38 PM
Thanks a lot. I usually play 9 ball so thats good. I also play 8 ball. I would like to learn 14.1 and one pocket...however they do not play these at the local hall, so even if I learned some of the many moves I wouldn't have anyone to shoot with. Maybe one day...

Thanks on the heads up on Joe Tucker's Racking Secrets...I'm am gonna order it

SPetty
01-28-2006, 07:32 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote jayzoll:</font><hr> Not long ago, I remember reading a post about a break book or video. I tried to find the post but could not. <hr /></blockquote> This one? (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=ccb&amp;Number=216613)