PDA

View Full Version : Florida Regional Championship

CarolNYC
01-31-2006, 04:19 AM
Tina Pawlowski and I drew eachother the first round and it was a great match-we both played pretty much jam up, although , I had a little trouble with the pockets-there was no cheating'em, you just had to split them and that cost both of us a few games-
Susan Mello played like God and I just stunk,ha ha ha!-shes says "what planet were you on in that match?" LMAO!-bizzaro land,where else......... /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Susan Williams and I had a good match,but ,again,3 mistakes cost me-oh well,NEXT!
Blackjack....you are the very best and may I say, very soothing to the eyes-a dear,dear,dear /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
RJ=love ya!
VOODOO-thank you for taking me to the airport-your ALWAYS there for me-I offered Voodoo a lobster dinner,but he chose elsewhere-dinners on me ANYTIME-WORD!See you in VF-
All in all, this was a great tournament and ran very smoothly....the way it should! It was nice to see everyone-I had a greattime!
Congratulations to Bonnie Coates- helluva job-awesome!

Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Deeman3
01-31-2006, 07:27 AM
Carol,

Glad you had a great time and nice that Voodoo gave you a ride. Keep hittin em good.

Deeman

Vagabond
01-31-2006, 07:39 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr>
Susan Mello played like God and I just stunk,ha ha ha!-shes says "what planet were you on in that match?" LMAO!-bizzaro land

Did that rowdy gal from Phoenix try to strong arm/bullie u?
he,hee,heee,heeee /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote>

Barbara
01-31-2006, 08:03 PM
Yep Carol, what a heck of an event that was!!!

We just got back today and online and found out that Bonnie Coats pulled it off!! Woohoo!! Congrats Bonnie!!

I hope the WPBA goes forward with this event again because it's just awesome!

Barbara

DSAPOLIS
01-31-2006, 09:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> Tina Pawlowski and I drew eachother the first round and it was a great match-we both played pretty much jam up, although , I had a little trouble with the pockets-there was no cheating'em, you just had to split them and that cost both of us a few games-
Susan Mello played like God and I just stunk,ha ha ha!-shes says "what planet were you on in that match?" LMAO!-bizzaro land,where else......... /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Susan Williams and I had a good match,but ,again,3 mistakes cost me-oh well,NEXT!
Blackjack....you are the very best and may I say, very soothing to the eyes-a dear,dear,dear /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
RJ=love ya!
VOODOO-thank you for taking me to the airport-your ALWAYS there for me-I offered Voodoo a lobster dinner,but he chose elsewhere-dinners on me ANYTIME-WORD!See you in VF-
All in all, this was a great tournament and ran very smoothly....the way it should! It was nice to see everyone-I had a greattime!
Congratulations to Bonnie Coates- helluva job-awesome!

<hr /></blockquote>

Carol,

You are far too kind ... lol

It was so good to see you and the other players. It was a great event! Many people didn't even know I was there until after I left. I guess I should grow the beard back so people can recognize me, but I'm under strict orders (from you know who) to shave every day. /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif I had a great time, and I enjoyed watching all of the ladies play some great matches.

CarolNYC
02-01-2006, 03:18 AM
Hiya Dave,
Whats going on? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
[ QUOTE ]
You are far too kind <hr /></blockquote>
DITTO-I received a PM yesterday about a post at AZ-I tried to sign in-it said I was logged on, but when I tried to reply, it said I couldnt-oh well! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Many people didn't even know I was there until after I left. I guess I should grow the beard back so people can recognize me, <hr /></blockquote>

Either way,sweetie, you look good-
You take care and I'll see you soon!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CarolNYC
02-01-2006, 03:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
We just got back today <hr /></blockquote>
Good for you-it was weird walking outside WITHOUT a coat /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I hope the WPBA goes forward with this event again because it's just awesome!
<hr /></blockquote>
You did a GREAT job in seeding the players-that was awesome-if poolroom owners come up with the monies, I dont see why it can't-I'd like to see it done every year but held in N,S,E,W-we'll see /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
The people at Cunninghams were so nice-it was really a pleasure-
See ya in a couple of weeks-
Carol

CarolNYC
02-01-2006, 03:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Did that rowdy gal from Phoenix try to strong arm/bullie u?
he,hee,heee,heeee
<hr /></blockquote>
She sure did,Vagabond-
And I love her to death,LMAO!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CarolNYC
02-01-2006, 03:34 AM
Thanks Deeman,
Ya wanna know something-I really hope to meet you one day /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

As for Steve (Voodoo),ya can love'em or hate'em, but he's ALWAYS the same package,thats why we blend /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gifno doubt!
He's a cheap date,too,LMAO!(kidding)
I'll get him in VF-
You stay well /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Carol

Steve Lipsky
02-01-2006, 07:25 AM
Jeez.... who knew everyone would be there??! I'd have gone down if I knew I'd get to see RJ, Steve, Carol, Barbara, and the chance to meet Blackjack. Sigh.

Carol, isn't it funny that we live about 10 miles from each other, but the only times I see you are in Mississippi, Vegas, San Diego, etc..... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

- Steve &lt;--- really wishing he went; lost airfare/hotel/small country GDP in Atlantic City instead, lol

Voodoo Daddy
02-01-2006, 08:40 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> As for Steve (Voodoo),ya can love'em or hate'em, but he's ALWAYS the same package,thats why we blend /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gifno doubt!
He's a cheap date,too,LMAO!(kidding)
I'll get him in VF-
You stay well /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Carol
<hr /></blockquote>

Hadda good time, seen some old friends and made a few new ones. Fun was had by all and FOR the record...I may be CHEAP but I aint EASY, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

SPetty
02-01-2006, 10:10 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Steve Lipsky:</font><hr> Jeez.... who knew everyone would be there??! I'd have gone down if I knew I'd get to see RJ, Steve, Carol, Barbara, and the chance to meet Blackjack. Sigh.<hr /></blockquote>I was thinking the same thing! I had an opportunity to actually PLAY in that event, but passed it up!

CarolNYC
02-02-2006, 04:05 AM
HI STEVE /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif,

[ QUOTE ]
Carol, isn't it funny that we live about 10 miles from each other, but the only times I see you are in Mississippi, Vegas, San Diego, etc..... <hr /></blockquote>

Yeah, but when we see eachother,we have the GREATEST time,huh? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
A few miles away, but always in my heart, with the deepest admiration and respect!
love ya Steve! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Carol~DING!!!!!!!!!!!