PDA

View Full Version : Hillary kidnapped by terrorists

wolfdancer
02-04-2006, 11:23 AM
A driver is stuck in a traffic jam on the highway. Nothing is moving. Suddenly a man knocks on the window. The driver rolls down his window and asks, "What happened?" "Terrorists have kidnapped Hillary Clinton, Ted Kennedy, Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton. They are asking for a $10 million ransom. Otherwise they are going to douse them with gasoline and set them on fire. We are going from car to car, taking up a collection."

The driver asks, "How much is everyone giving, on average?"

"About a gallon"

Deeman3
02-04-2006, 12:03 PM
Wolfdancer,

love your ability to see both sides....

I'll kick in a couple of gallons and you can throw Bush on the fire as well.

Deeman

dg-in-centralpa
02-04-2006, 12:26 PM
One can only hope....

DG

Drop1
02-04-2006, 06:48 PM
I heard the Terrorists are willing to pay,if we agree to take them back. Negotiations are at a standstill.

Deeman3
02-05-2006, 11:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> I heard the Terrorists are willing to pay,if we agree to take them back. Negotiations are at a standstill. <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Stand your ground. A deal is a deal....</font color>

wolfdancer
02-05-2006, 12:11 PM
Kidding aside, I listened to Hillary's(SF) speech, and thought it pretty good, she made some excellent points. She'll be a formidable opponent, if she decides to run, in the next election.
It may be a mismatch though....if the Bush admin's ratings drop any lower,frankly speaking, an Al franken/Barney Frank, ticket could win

Deeman3
02-05-2006, 12:46 PM
Remember, I promised last year to vote for Hillary if she runs. I can only hope she doesn't win by 1 vote! I agree, she has made some good speeches. Maybe it's not fair to hold her to these terms but I think she will say anything to get elected. Then she will be Hillary.

You can say, "All politicians say what they need to get elected". However, the hated GWB is an exception. He, whatever you think of his politics, is driven by his beliefs, not popularity nor votes, nor opinion polls.

I would now like to see Al Frankin run. He really does represent the left but does so openly, not as a wolf in sheep's clothing...No offense to any Wolfdancer..... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Deeman

Drop1
02-05-2006, 10:09 PM
I doubt that a Woman,a Black,a Gay,or a Jew will become President in my life time. It might not be fair,just,honest,or ethicly the way a great Nation should be,but I believe the majority of Americans cling to their traditional values,no matter how much they betray the concept of equality.