PDA

View Full Version : Predator BK

griffith_d
07-01-2002, 07:12 AM
I should receive my Predator BK today. I talked to Predator and they said the cue does not come with the Moori Hard tip as advertised anymore.

They have contracted with Tiger Products to make an "extremely hard tip" just for the BK. I will try it out today after work. I am sure it will help make my breaking better than using my old stick.

Griff

07-01-2002, 06:33 PM
Welcome to the CCB, and congratulations! I loved my BK from the get-go, but Eric took a little longer to 'feel the love!' LOL

griffith_d
07-02-2002, 05:54 AM
Lorri

I read some of the kidding about you and I must say you are a good sport,...I might add that something tells me you are a good player.

I went and tried out my BK last night,...it sure did knock the heck out of the balls. I shoot 9 ball. I only made 1 ball on a couple of breaks, but they were hunting for pockets all over the place. I'm sure with use the balls will find their pockets.

The BK did not seem to have any "bad" sound that some people have said about it. It was a good solid feel. But, I would not recommend to play with it (some people have), as the tip is way to hard. It does not grip the CB well.

Griff

Eric.
07-02-2002, 07:48 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Lorri:</font><hr> Welcome to the CCB, and congratulations! I loved my BK from the get-go, but Eric took a little longer to 'feel the love!' LOL <hr></blockquote>

Actually Lor, I'm still trying to get the BK mojo going! After playing around with the tip, I think I'm finally warming up to it!

Eric >breaks like a wussy

07-02-2002, 09:50 AM
Tell me about it! I had to play with Dr. D's BK when I shipped my cues to Florida a couple of months ago! It was so traumatic I actually switched to a house cue! LOL It's all in good sport here, I hope. I'm just rollin' with it!

07-02-2002, 09:51 AM
/ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif Knowing the problem is half the solution Buddy! LOL /ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif