PDA

View Full Version : working from home?

Fasteddy7
02-06-2006, 04:28 PM
My wife hasnt worked in two years and basically she just takes care of the 2 boys. She is interested in doing something that can make a little side money but more so just to use her brain more and feel a little more productive. Does anyone know anyone that has a home business that is working. I think most of the stuff online are just scams and We wouldnt want to try them out without input from others?

pooltchr
02-06-2006, 05:25 PM
My daughter took a couple of courses to learn to do medical transcription. She would pick up tapes from doctors offices, do the transcription at home and e-mail them in every day. It worked very well for her.
Steve

dg-in-centralpa
02-07-2006, 11:29 AM
Ebay? She do it for other people and charge a fee.

DG

moblsv
02-07-2006, 08:36 PM
Somebody asked this question on another site a while ago and several people responded positively about thier experiences with this site.

http://www.workathomeagent.com/

I can't personally vouch for it since I've never had any personal experience with it, just passing on that a couple people I know through the other forum did say it has worked well for them.

DickLeonard
02-08-2006, 07:18 AM
Fast Eddy. Here is a good idea that can go along with the DR. medical reports. I own Buick everytime I have it serviced I receive an email from the Dealer on How was the service etc, any complaints, how to make the service better etc.

Have the drs office add the patients email address to the forms and at the end of her day email his patients asking them to fill out the forms. Then weekly,monthly give the Dr. Office the replies.

I was having problems at my Dentists office and I told them I get better service at my Buick Dealer. I said the right words from that time on the service changed and now they pass out a form to fill out on their service just like I am getting my car serviced. ####