PDA

View Full Version : Wolfdancer my take on the State of the States

DickLeonard
02-07-2006, 08:28 AM
First as a loyal Union man I think using that word is Blasphemious so I replaced Union with States. I could only watch GWB for a few minutes with his eyelids fluttering like a school girls. The only way I would believe a word he said if he was wired up to a lie detector. I would have to check personally to make sure he didn't have someone taking the test for him.

How this man became the Saviour against the Terrorist is beyond me. On 911 the four planes went of course but nobody knew that they must have been tracked on Radar. The flag didn't go up, who was sleeping at the switch. After the first plane hit the Trade Center the other three should have been shot down. The Commander in Chief is in Shock in the classroom instead of assuming his role as Commander in Chief he becomes missing in Action. If he was in active duty he would have been court marshalled for dereliction of his Duty.

The order to attack was issued by VP Cheney sometime after 10 am. correct me if I am wrong on this. I have never read anywhere where that the VP has any Authority to act as the Commander in Chief.

The only time I can remember in my life time where the President was incapacitated was when Ronald 'the Actor" Reagan was shot yet VPBush never assummed any role Alexander Haig ran the show.

This is my take on the Saviour Al Quadi spent 100,000 to bring down the Towers we spent 1 Trillion and we still don't have them and now he is talking about bringing Democrazy to the world instead of getting Osama.

My fingers are tired of this Battle.####

nAz
02-07-2006, 09:01 AM
#### You know the worse part is that he will leave office having accomplish nothing and will leave a hell of a mess for the next two President. I know not what else to say about the man, i will let his record stand on its own.

Qtec
02-07-2006, 09:06 AM
The worst part is that the Danes and the rest of Europe are making a stand [ the catoons] but GW is too chicken to stand up for free speech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F/n hypocrite.

Q....not U nAz /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif...............GW

DickLeonard
02-07-2006, 09:40 AM
Qtec we did have a saying I hate what your saying but I will defend to the death your right to say it.####

Gayle in MD
02-07-2006, 10:53 AM
And over eight trillion dollars in debt, a sagging economy, uneducated children, a war torn terrorist laden Middle East, lower wages in the US, health care and social security down the drain, and a middle class which has melded into poverty levels. But, as long as the millionaires, the pharmeceutical executives, the oil executives, Enron executives and Halliburton executives are happy, laid back in the Bahamas with their billions stashed, which they stole from the American People, it's all good, right? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gayle in Md.

Drop1
02-07-2006, 12:48 PM
The law does not allow a person to shout fire in a crowded theatre,and claim freedom of speech as a defense,when people are killed in a rush for the exits. It was stupid to print those cartoons,knowing the likly results would be violent retaliation. If I depicted the Virgin Mary in an act of oral...,do you think,the God fearing born again Christians would not react. I think, like Bruno,I would be burned at the stake. I cannot think of a sigle positive thing the U.S. can do.

wolfdancer
02-07-2006, 01:56 PM
Dick, re: the speech....I had to turn it off. I think I found a pretty good rebuttal to everything that he said, though.

I'm not sure of the time frames re: the WTC attack.....but it seems like there should have been fighter jets in the air as soon as the first plane hit. The image of GWB continuing to read to the kids, after hearing the news is very troublesome.
Upsetting the "balance" in the middle east, has allowed Iran, freed of the threat of Iraq, to become more assertive.
You really need a score card to remember which side we are now for, now against...Iran was our friends with the Shah, Iraq was our ally against the Ayatollah...
So, waiting in the wings for this war to end, are conflicts in Iran, N. Korea, Pakistan, and Venezuela......money to finance the wars?? don't worry, our new Chinese friends will loan us some more.Seems they have a large favorable balance-of-trade situation, and lots of disable income to invest
State of the States though is interesting....i read where at the last Governor's convention, the main topic was "how bad is your state's economic situation" The majority of the states had serious financial problems.
Seems like one thing that has been overlooked in this "farm out the jobs" crisis.....these American workers that have been laid off....permanently....are no longer contributing to the income tax revenue, or contributing at the WalMart wage level tax base