PDA

View Full Version : Table Mechanics in Dallas

Hud
02-09-2006, 07:25 AM
Can anyone recommend a good table mechanic in the Dallas, TX area? A move from one house to another (dismantle and set-up). (Maybe a recloth, too, but not sure).

I am looking at two possible tables right now, which are both Brunswick, so I assume that I want a certified Brunswick installer. Is that correct, or does it matter?

(Spiderman had given me a lead in an earlier post, but I never heard anything back when I tried to follow-up on it. Thanks anyway though, Spiderman!)

littleCajun
02-09-2006, 08:45 AM
If this is a duplicate post I am sorry, I did not see my original response posted.

If Spiderman gave you Jeff Sorells number, He is no longer in the Dallas area, He has moved.

You may want to check out Universal Billiards, They have two locations in Frisco and Farmers/Branch. They do very good work at a very fair price.

Jimmy LeJeune
Cerified BCA Instructor.

Sid_Vicious
02-09-2006, 11:51 AM
I sent you a PM a while back...sid

Hud
02-09-2006, 11:54 AM
Jimmy,

Thanks for the info!

Hud

Hud
02-09-2006, 12:00 PM
Sid Vicious,

Somehow, I never got your PM (I had even checked the "read receipt" box and it showed you never even read the PM - so, I thought you were just enjoying a nice vacation away from this forum).

Anyway, if you don't mind sending me that information again, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!
Hud