PDA

View Full Version : MAKE THOUSANDS LEGALLY!!!

rayner7718
02-10-2006, 12:29 AM
A little while back, I was browsing through various web pages and newsgroups, as you are now, and came across an article similar to this one that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $3.00! So I thought, yeah right, the usual internet scam, but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading anyway. It stated that you send $1.00 to each of 3 names and addresses included in the article. Then, you replace the #3 name with your own (I recommend using a “safety name”. Then, post an article of your own similar to this own in AT LEAST 20 newsgroups throughout the web (there are thousands). No catch, that was it.

So after thinking it over, I decided that if this didn’t work, it wouldn't be a huge loss. So, I invested the $3.00. WELL GUESS WHAT?! It has been barely 2 weeks, and so far I have received $247!! It’s certainly been worth the time, the $3.00 and the cost of postage stamps!

Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or download it). Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in! It’s easy, it’s legal and your investment is only $3.00. (*plus postage)

IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent, it is not illegal; and it is virtually no risk - it really works! If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you could receive extraordinary dividends!

PLEASE NOTE- This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by following the instructions exactly. You will now become part of the Mail Order Business. Your product is not solid and tangible, but it is a service instead. You are in the service of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists; however, the money made from mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from people like you and me asking to be included in that list.

Here are the 3 Easy Steps to Success:

Step 1:

Get 3 separate sheets of paper and write the following on each; “PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST” and include your name and address. Fold the sheets of paper so that they will fit in the envelopes. Now get three US $1 Bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 3 sheets of paper so the $1 bill can't be seen through the envelope - this prevents thievery. Next, place one folded sheet of paper (with the $1 bill inside) in each of the three envelopes and seal them. You should now have 3 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper inside, stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1 bill. What you are doing is responding to a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it. (Like most people, I was skeptical, so I called the US Postal Service (1-800-725-2161) and they said that yes, it was legitimate, and yes, it was legal.)

Mail the 3 envelopes to the following addresses:

#1) Angie Orr
60 North Bryant Ave.
Pittsburgh, PA 15202

#2) Laurie Rawdon
115 Linda Lane Apt. #1
Palm Beach Shores, FL 33404

#3) Ryan L. Breil
400 Northport Dr #105
Cabot, AR 72023

Step 2:

Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up (3 becomes 2, 2 becomes 1, etc…) and add YOUR name as #3 on the list.

Step 3:

Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 20 newsgroups (there are close to 26,000). All you need is 20, but remember, the more you post, the more money you are likely to make. REMEMBER, THIS IS PERFECTLY LEGAL!!!! If you have any doubts whatsoever, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal Lottery Laws. Keep a copy of these steps for your records, and whenever you need money, you can do it again and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the integrity and honesty of its participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions. Look at it this way - if you are of integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many others have received will come your way.

NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either on a computer or a hard copy and keep the notes that people send to you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service.

As each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, three members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with $1 each. Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position, you can possibly receive hundreds or even thousands of dollars in CASH!! What an opportunity for only $3.00 ($1 to each of the first three people listed above) plus postage . Send it now, add your own name to the list, and you’re in business!!!

----------------------------How to Post to Newsgroups----------------------------

Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting; simply put your cursor at the bottom of the page and drag your mouse back up to the top, and select ‘Copy’ from the edit menu. This will copy the entire document into your computer’s memory.

Step 2) Open a blank ‘wordpad’ or ‘notepad’ file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the ‘edit’ menu click ‘paste’. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list.

Step 3) Save your new wordpad or notepad file as a .txt. file. If you want to do your postings in different settings, you will always have this file to go back to.

Step 4) Using Netscape or Internet explorer, try searching for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions)

Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text, and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the subject and this will be the header that everyone will see as they scroll down through the various topics, click the post message button. You’re done with your first one!

CONGRATULATIONS!! THAT’S IT! All you have to do now is jump to a different forum and post away—after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!!!

**REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE! START BY POSTING THIS IN AT LEAST 20 NEWSGROUPS!!!**

That’s it! You will begin receiving money from around the country in days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box, or a box at a business like Mailboxes Etc due to the large amount of mail you will receive. As I said before, if you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent what I call a “safety name”. It isn’t necessary, but if you wish, you may do so. Just keep the correct address so the postman delivers you the cash!

----------------------------How It Works----------------------------

This is a matter of simple statistics... Let's say, out of 20 postings, I only receive 10 replies (a very low example). So I just made $10.00 with my name at #3 on the list, right? Now, each of the 10 persons who sent me a dollar make the MINIMUM 20 postings, each with my name at #2, and only 10 persons respond to each of the original 10, that's another $100.00 for me. Now THOSE 100 people each make a minimum of 20 posts with my name at #1 and only 10 reply to each of those, I will bring in an additional $1000.00!!

THIS IS WITH ONLY 10 PEOPLE RESPONDING TO THE MINIMUM OF 20 POSTINGS THAT ARE SEEN BY HUNDREDS EVERY DAY! ~ WHY DO THE MINIMUM WHEN YOU GET PAID MORE FOR DOING MORE?!

All of this with an original investment of $3 plus the price of postage for three letters!! AMAZING!!!! When you’re name is no longer on the list, and you still wish to make more money, simply start the process all over again! The thing that makes this work is the fact that thousands of folks all over the world are joining the Internet each day, and many of them read articles such as these, just like you are now!! So, can you afford the $3.00 and see if it really works??? Of Course!! I bet you would spend that much on coffee or sodas in a days time - and this won't give you heartburn!!

I have had people ask me, “…what if the plan is played out and no one sends you money??” SO WHAT?! What are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest users and new honest people joining the web each day and are willing to give this a try?? Statistics show that an average of 20,000 to 50,000 new users sign on to the internet each day - most of them would try this in a heart beat!!!

That’s it; now get to work and make yourself some money - I never thought it would work. Right now, you may not either, but give it a try anyway! If it doesn’t work, all you lose is $3 and some postage. But if it does work, you could gain thousands of dollars!! Weigh the options… WHY NOT JUST GIVE IT A SHOT!!!!

REMEMBER: Play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this really will work.

THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK!!

supergreenman
02-10-2006, 09:06 AM
After the revolution spammers will be forced to empty septic tanks with buckets!!!!!!