PDA

View Full Version : anyone want to match up?

nAz
02-12-2006, 09:09 AM
lets play, I'm in Brooklyn and if you got a truck with a plow slug on by and pick me up! 19in outside my door. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Think I am going to go stir crazy, good thing I rented a few movies last night. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

SnakebyteXX
02-12-2006, 10:41 AM
http://a.im.craigslist.org/4B/Vq/Ve7JtCGohWRsgpqfluC0j9hBatCw.jpg

Too much snow sucks!

Dress warmly...
http://b.im.craigslist.org/TC/nj/x76AeV4YHscrcK4E8WlU8HAGizfc.jpg

Snake

Gayle in MD
02-12-2006, 11:22 AM
Wow, we were lucky. We have about five inches of a beautiful snowfall, the kind that sticks to every leaf and tree branch, just beautiful! the best part, is that temperatures are slated to rise, up to almost sixty, followed by a rainy day, so it'll be gone very soon! The only bad part is that the cable is out in the whole state of Maryland, so they told me, but i'd rather lose the cable than the electric!

Hey, come on down Nazie.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Gayle in Md.

dg-in-centralpa
02-12-2006, 02:06 PM
We got around 7-8 inches. Used the snowblower and everything is fine. The sun came out and melted most of my driveway.

DG - rather you than me

Rich R.
02-12-2006, 07:10 PM
Look at the bright side nAz, in Brooklyn, you probably don't have a drive way, you have to shovel. My 60' driveway was covered with 14" of the white stuff. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
First you shovel, then the plow comes by and puts a wall of snow back in your driveway, So you go back to shoveling. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Did I mention, I HATE SNOW.

9 Ball Girl
02-13-2006, 07:17 AM
I HATE snow. But on the bright side, we're getting 2 hours off of work today which means that I'm outta here at 2:20! Now what to do when I get home so early???

Rich R.
02-13-2006, 07:29 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> I HATE snow. But on the bright side, we're getting 2 hours off of work today which means that I'm outta here at 2:20! Now what to do when I get home so early??? <hr /></blockquote>
How come I don't get to go home early? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Deeman3
02-13-2006, 08:05 AM
NaZ,

The weather is also horrible down here. Mid 60's sunny, gee, I can't remember why I left the Northeast. Oh! The outstanding warrants.

Must be that global warming thingy.

SnakebyteXX
02-13-2006, 09:54 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr> NaZ,

The weather is also horrible down here. Mid 60's sunny, gee, I can't remember why I left the Northeast. Oh! The outstanding warrants.

Must be that global warming thingy. <hr /></blockquote>

We had a high of 78 here in Nor Cal yesterday. Not your normal February for these parts by any stretch of the imagination - but no one's complaining. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

nAz
02-13-2006, 05:38 PM
nice! I'm jelous, why don't you and Deeman go hunting with Cheney /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

nAz
02-13-2006, 05:39 PM
wendy and i may surprise you.