PDA

View Full Version : Beware of These Viruses

9 Ball Girl
02-13-2006, 06:52 PM
<font color="red">The George Bush Virus</font color> - Causes your computer to keep looking for viruses of mass destruction.

<font color="red">The John Kerry Virus</font color> - Stores data on both sides of the disk and causes little purple hearts to appear on screen.

<font color="red">The Clinton Virus</font color> - Gives you a permanent Hard Drive with NO memory

<font color="red">The Al Gore Virus</font color> - Causes your computer to keep counting and re-counting

<font color="red">The Bob Dole Virus</font color> - Makes a new hard drive out of an old floppy

<font color="red">The Lewinsky Virus</font color> - Sucks all the memory out of your computer, then e-mails everyone about what it did

<font color="red">The Arnold Schwarzenegger Virus</font color> - Terminates some files, leaves, but will be back

<font color="red">The Mike Tyson Virus</font color> - Quits after two bytes

<font color="red">The Oprah Winfrey Virus</font color> - Your 200 GB hard drive shrinks to 100 GB, then slowly expands to re-stabilize around 350 GB

<font color="red">The Ellen Degeneres Virus</font color> - Disks can no longer be inserted

<font color="red">The Prozac Virus</font color> - Totally screws up your RAM, but your processor doesn't care

<font color="red">The Michael Jackson Virus</font color> - Only attacks minor files

<font color="red">The Lorena Bobbitt Virus</font color> - Reformats your hard drive into a 3.5 inch floppy ... then discards it through Windows

Cueless Joey
02-13-2006, 11:43 PM
The Wendy Virus:
Makes your system reboot, reboot, reboot and reboot some more. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

9 Ball Girl
02-14-2006, 07:09 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> The Wendy Virus:
Makes your system reboot, reboot, reboot and reboot some more. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <hr /></blockquote>Oh yeah baby. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sid_Vicious
02-14-2006, 07:23 AM
The Wendy(9BG) Virus:

A strain of the Energizer Bunny virus except with the 9BG virus the symptoms are the same no matter which polarity the battery is inserted,,,you keep on coming, and coming and coming /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif sid

Fasteddy7
02-14-2006, 08:42 AM
I think I caught that virus at the laundromat awile back.lol

9 Ball Girl
02-14-2006, 07:55 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fasteddy7:</font><hr> I think I caught that virus at the laundromat awile back.lol <hr /></blockquote>Doh! I'm never gonna live that one down! Doh!

nAz
02-14-2006, 11:03 PM
She gave me a recurrent attack of Wendy simplex virus 1 and 2. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Cueless Joey
02-15-2006, 08:18 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> The Wendy Virus:
Makes your system reboot, reboot, reboot and reboot some more. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <hr /></blockquote>Oh yeah baby. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif <hr /></blockquote>
I'm waiting for the Wendy Service Pack I. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

9 Ball Girl
02-15-2006, 08:35 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> She gave me a recurrent attack of Wendy simplex virus 1 and 2. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif <hr /></blockquote>That's when you know you just can't get enough! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif