PDA

View Full Version : pool case

stick8
02-14-2006, 11:20 AM
Hello All; need help, a case[1st masconie cup] is on sale on e-bay what do you think, chould a man bid on it????

Snapshot9
02-14-2006, 11:25 AM
Only if you need it, want it, and its not ugly ... lol

Sheesh, Mosconi is how it is spelled, and you call yourself a Poolplayer .... ROFL

Rich R.
02-14-2006, 11:31 AM
And there is no chance that you are the one selling this case, is there? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

SPetty
02-14-2006, 01:55 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Snapshot9:</font><hr> Mosconi is how it is spelled...<hr /></blockquote>Might not be his fault... /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;item=7218421431

snook
02-15-2006, 01:44 AM
rich is there anybody on this board that you dont cut or question their motives?

just asking.

Rich R.
02-15-2006, 03:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote snook:</font><hr> rich is there anybody on this board that you dont cut or question their motives?

just asking. <hr /></blockquote>
Yes, there are many. You could easily check my past posts to find out.

In this case, I believe this guy is trying to get around the no sales policy of this forum, by asking questions about a case that he, or a friend, is selling. Don't you find it interesting that, out of all of the pool related items for sale on eBay, he only has a question about this case? I have seen these feeble attempts, to draw buyers, many times before on several forums.
If I am wrong in this instance, I apologize.