PDA

View Full Version : Top ten ways Cheney can kill you

wolfdancer
02-15-2006, 01:17 PM
http://www.joeygibson.com/images/cheney.jpg
and some people's thoughts on the shooting

web page (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/)
Dick will tell all at 6pm tonite....but in the meantime:
apparently we are focusing too much on the victim's injuries, and not enough on Dick's feelings....
How do you shoot a person in the face and chest, from 30 yds away....while shooting at flying birds?

nAz
02-15-2006, 01:59 PM
Oh DAMN!!! I spit up my coffee looking at that.!

ROTFLMSAO!

poor man life long NRA member and he can't shoot straight /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

what would happen to him if the lawyer would have been killed? deities forbid?
'

Gayle in MD
02-15-2006, 03:24 PM
Just lookin' at his face is enough to scare you to death! I wonder how they got his girlfriend out of there, Paula Willeford, the Ambasador to Switzerland. I hear Mrs. Cheney's pretty upset about their, "Friendship" ... It seems Mr. Whittington had a "Lady Friend" with him, also, guess that explains the beer in the car, and the long hours before he went to the police.

Can you imagine what he must look like when he's c...... oh never mind, I'm getting nauseated.

I didn't know we had two drunks in the White House. Cheney has two DWI's in his history....

Of course, that was before Nancy Reagan's brilliant solution to our drug problems, "Just say no" Man, these republicans are so innovative!

Gayle in Md.

Cueless Joey
02-15-2006, 03:32 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> Oh DAMN!!! I spit up my coffee looking at that.!

ROTFLMSAO!

poor man life long NRA member and he can't shoot straight /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

what would happen to him if the lawyer would have been killed? deities forbid?
' <hr /></blockquote>
One less lawyer isn't going to hurt.

SpiderMan
02-15-2006, 05:01 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr>
Of course, that was before Nancy Reagan's brilliant solution to our drug problems, "Just say no" Man, these republicans are so innovative!
Gayle in Md. <hr /></blockquote>

My favorite was Marion Barry's take on the same theme. I saw a guy wearing a Marion Barry t-shirt, with Barry looking obviously wasted and giving a thumbs-up, and the caption below was ..... "just say YO!" /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SpiderMan

heater451
02-15-2006, 05:28 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr>My favorite was Marion Barry's take on the same theme. I saw a guy wearing a Marion Barry t-shirt, with Barry looking obviously wasted and giving a thumbs-up, and the caption below was ..... "just say YO!" /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SpiderMan <hr /></blockquote>That's hilarious!!!

Although, in Barry-related thought: I find it interesting that you can smoke crack and return to a public office. Let's see you try that at Micky D's or Wal-Mart.

=============================

Gayle in MD
02-15-2006, 11:46 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Gayle in MD
02-15-2006, 11:47 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif