PDA

View Full Version : Picture of Cheney's shooting victim

Cueless Joey
02-16-2006, 12:27 PM
http://www.cockeyed.com/images/whittington
WARNING: VERY GRAPHIC AND CONTAINS NUDITY.
Fat old naked dude with holes in his body.
You might need therapy if you are sensetive.

SPetty
02-16-2006, 01:33 PM
Wow, I can't imagine the pain...

wolfdancer
02-16-2006, 07:55 PM
Joey, looks like he shot his, ah, apparatus, off

Gayle in MD
02-16-2006, 10:09 PM
If anyone else had done this, the police would have been imediately called in, checked Cheney for alcohol, and arrested him and charged him with negligence.

Gayle in Md.

SpiderMan
02-17-2006, 09:37 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> If anyone else had done this, the police would have been imediately called in, checked Cheney for alcohol, and arrested him and charged him with negligence.Gayle in Md. <hr /></blockquote>

That's not entirely true.

If you or I had done it, of course we would be in big trouble.

But I don't remember little Charlie Schumer taken to task when he was caught with one of those nasty "assault rifles" he helped to ban, and thought no one should be allowed to own.

SpiderMan

Gayle in MD
02-17-2006, 09:44 AM
No kidding, when did that happen?

SpiderMan
02-17-2006, 11:36 AM
I'm guilty of hyperbole - they weren't registered to him, but to his bodyguards. Easy to say "ordinary" citizens don't have the right to self-protection when you're surrounded by armed guards. But I did enjoy seeing the little hypocrite squirm on TV. Also, the co-author of the assault weapon ban, Dianne Feinstein, had a concealed-handgun permit while mayor.

The largest gap between liberals and conservatives is the blank space between the First and Second Amendments to the US Constitution. But don't confuse "liberals and conservatives" with "democrats and republicans". The latter are just the left and right wings of the American Communist Party, and, taken as a group, there is very little real difference between them.

SpiderMan

cushioncrawler
02-18-2006, 02:23 AM
Gayle -- No!!!! It would have been negligence if he missed.

Gayle in MD
02-18-2006, 02:57 AM
LOL, Guess you're referring bo the fact that the victim was an attorney?

Gayle in Md.

Deeman3
02-18-2006, 09:20 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> I'm guilty of hyperbole - they weren't registered to him, but to his bodyguards. Easy to say "ordinary" citizens don't have the right to self-protection when you're surrounded by armed guards. But I did enjoy seeing the little hypocrite squirm on TV. Also, the co-author of the assault weapon ban, Dianne Feinstein, had a concealed-handgun permit while mayor.

The largest gap between liberals and conservatives is the blank space between the First and Second Amendments to the US Constitution. But don't confuse "liberals and conservatives" with "democrats and republicans". The latter are just the left and right wings of the American Communist Party, and, taken as a group, there is very little real difference between them.

SpiderMan

<hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Spiderman,

You kow, the one thing that bothers me about the expiration of the assault weapons ban is all that money i spent on pre-ban weapons! My M-16's and AR-15's have gone from about $2,500 a copy to maybe $900. All the 30 round and 100 round clips, flash suppressors, collapsable stocks! It almost makes me want to support another gun ban law. Not really.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif</font color>

Deeman
will trade a Mac-10 or AR-15 for a Coleman's.....

SpiderMan
02-20-2006, 02:35 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman3:</font><hr>
will trade a Mac-10 or AR-15 for a Coleman's..... <hr /></blockquote>

Didn't you ever hear the old joke, "if you have one of THESE, you can get all of THOSE you want"?

SpiderMan